- The Best Anti-Aging Serums Review
LunAmore Renewal Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Lun Amore Description
LunAmore Renewal is marketed as an alternative to invasive anti-aging treatments. It can boost the production of elastin and collagen in the skin which can keep it tight, firm and elastic. Last but not the least, it can also diminish the visibility of wrinkles and fine lines.
In this review, we will be going over every detail you’ll need to know before you decide to purchase a new addition to your skincare routine. We’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
Lunamore is one of the newest players in the skin care industry, and so far, the only product that they have in their collection is this serum. The company heavily relies on offering free trials in order to introduce their product into the market. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
For best results, apply a small amount of the product to clean skin. Apply it to the face and the neck area. Make sure to apply it after cleansing the face with a gentle cleanser. Let it be fully absorbed by the skin before applying any other skin care products.
LunAmore Renewal comes in a 1 fl oz (30 ml) bottle with dropper. As of now, there is no information about the price yet as it is still in its trial period.
Lun Amore Ingredients
- Soy Extract: This is considered to be an antioxidant that can fight free radicals. In addition to keeping the signs of aging at bay, the extract is also known for its ability to even out skin tone as well as control the oil in the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid: This is a natural emollient that can attract and retain the moisture in the skin. Additionally, it can also hydrate, plump and nourish the skin. However if you are allergic to hyaluronic acid, your face and throat areas will become swollen after exposure to this ingredient.
- Vitamin C: This is a well known brightening agent but more than that, it is also a potent antioxidant that can keep skin aging and sun damage at bay. Lastly, it also corrects skin discoloration and boosts collagen synthesis.
- Chamomile extract: Aside from adding a pleasing smell to the product, this extract can also soothe and smoothen the skin, improving the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
Lun amore proS
- The product is available for a free trial. However, it can irritate certain skin types.
- The cream targets wrinkles and fine lines.
- The product aims to tighten and firm the skin.
Lun amore conS
- The full list of ingredients of the product is not available.
- The product is new to the market.
- There are no reviews for this product yet.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
The skin care industry is filled with too many products. Some are already tried and tested while others are just new to the game.
Sadly though, this product is the latter, it has just been recently introduced. In fact, it has no price yet and is only available for free trial. While the free trial gimmick is a good thing, the lack of information about its list of ingredient (along with the lack of reviews) is quite bothersome.
We highly recommend that you continue your search for a serum that are already in the market for a long time and has already been proven effective by many.
As of now, LunAmore Renewal is still on its trial phase. Because of this, the company has not yet released any information about its pricing as well as its return policy. We don’t know yet if they will be offering a money back guarantee for this product.
A good anti aging serum needs to contain certain peptides and vitamins in order to nourish and rejuvenate old skin cells. If the formula uses patented substances this is even better as it means they have undergone extensive testing. It is also important that the chosen product works on a variety of signs of aging such as puffiness under the eyes, dark circles and age spots, not just lines and wrinkles.
Below you'll find some of the best Anti Aging Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: