- moisturizer reviews
LUSH Skin Drink Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
LUSH Skin Drink Description
Formulated for skin that feels tight, LUSH Skin Drink provides instant and lasting relief using natural extracts that don’t just hydrate, but soothe the skin as well. It is infused with nourishing ingredients like avocado and rose petal extract. Powerful soother aloe Vera extract is added to the mixture for moisturizing the skin and making it softer and suppler. There are elements that restore the skin’s youthful glow too.
LUSH is a United Kingdom-based brand that offers a range of skin care products. It is known for fighting animal testing, using the freshest ingredients and ethical buying. The company is renowned for creating formulations that are hand-made. Stores selling the brand’s products can be found in most countries and it has become well-known in the past decade. However, there are reports that it doesn’t deliver noticeable results.
To use LUSH Skin Drink, just apply a thin layer on clean, dry skin. Massage the formula gently using small circular motions to make sure it is thoroughly absorbed.
A 1.5 oz. container of this moisturizing formula is being sold online for $26.95.
LUSH Skin Drink Ingredients
- Sesame Oil: An incredibly moisturizing substance, it is rich in monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids that help nourish the skin.
- Fresh Avocado: This is for hydrating the skin but it also helps soothe the outer layer or epidermis. It is especially effective for dry, aging skin and some studies indicate that it may help reduce the severity of fine lines as well.
- Cocoa Butter: A dry and stable butter, it melts over the skin and makes it smooth and supple. This is a well-known moisturizer and conditioner, and it is even used to address skin problems like stretch marks.
- Aloe Vera: It is a very popular remedy for different skin problems, like itchiness and redness. This ingredient can even relieve minor burns and sunburns.
- Rose Absolute: Offers soothing, moisturizing and balancing properties.
LUSH Skin Drink Advantages
- It can soothe the skin aside from providing intense moisture
- The active components are all sourced from natural ingredients
- Some users say it delivers noticeable results quickly
- Products bought form LUSH can be returned
- There are good reviews saying it improves skin texture rather quickly
LUSH Skin Drink Disadvantages
- Many users do not like its smell
- It is too greasy for some people and there are reports that it can clog the skin and cause breakouts
- Some users say it can irritate the skin
- There are reports that it doesn’t deliver noticeable results
- It is a little gritty and the formula isn’t absorbed by the skin very well
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
LUSH Skin Drink is a good moisturizer with a blend of nourishing, moisturizing and soothing natural ingredients. It is from a reputable skin care company and there are good reviews from people who have tried it. However, it can cause adverse effects on some people so this is not recommended for everyone. Additionally, it doesn’t offer SPF protection and the smell of the formula is not very pleasant. This is a good product but there are better options on the market.
Unsatisfied customers can return LUSH products for a refund or exchange within 45 days of shipment.
Many creams and serums on the market claim to work fast and effectively but fail to deliver results. For this reason it is essential to check the formula ingredients and make sure that they are included in their optimal amounts. While it is expected that creams of this type may be more expensive, the manufacturer should still be able to offer some proof that they have undergone successful testing and work on a full range of aging symptoms from lines and wrinkles to age spots and sun damage.
Below you'll find some of the Top Moisturizers For Dry Face on the market in our opinion: