- anti aging serum reviews
Beautycounter Lustro Face Oil 3 in Ylang Ylang & Wild Chamomile Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Beautycounter Lustro Face Oil 3 in Ylang Ylang & Wild Chamomile Description
This formulation is marketed as a skin soother that uses a combination of natural extracts. It is made of emollients and other components that contain beneficial compounds, such as vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. This formula includes seven oils that offer different benefits to skin, and it comes in an easily absorbable elixir that provides long-lasting moisture – this is why it is an ideal makeup primer. Find out if this product is an ideal addition to your skin care regimen by reading our detailed Lustro Face Oil 3 Review.
Beautycounter was created by a self-described “serial entrepreneur” in 2013. Gregg Renfrew says she started her cosmetics line upon learning that many ingredients used in cosmetics are not safe. This brand’s main goal is to provide consumers with skin care products that are safe and effective; all formulations go through a rigorous ingredient selection process that ensures nothing harmful is included. This is still a new name in the industry, but at least there’s a money back guarantee for its products.
To use Beautycounter Lustro Face Oil 3 in Ylang Ylang & Wild Chamomile, apply four to six drops on your palm and use your fingers to spread it evenly across your face. It can be used alone or under your moisturizer. Use this elixir two to three times daily or as needed.
Beautycounter Lustro Face Oil 3 in Ylang Ylang & Wild Chamomile Ingredients
- Ylang Ylang Oil: Studies have shown that this ingredient can help control inflammatory problems and it is effective in regulating sebum production as well. This natural oil is also a good moisturizer, but there are many people who are sensitive to it.
- Wild Chamomile: Commonly used for its soothing effects, this natural oil also hydrates skin and can deliver mild protective properties due to its antioxidant content.
- Marula Oil: There are recent clinical studies showing that it can help treat hyperpigmentation, helping make skin tone appear more even.
- Rose Oil: This is fragrant oil that contains vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that help to improve the skin’s appearance and texture.
Beautycounter Lustro Face Oil 3 in Ylang Ylang & Wild Chamomile Advantages
- Made with a combination of natural actives.
- Contains antioxidant and emollient oils.
- Helps treat different skin concerns, including dryness and uneven skin tone.
- May help protect skin from premature aging.
- There are good reviews online.
Beautycounter Lustro Face Oil 3 in Ylang Ylang & Wild Chamomile Disadvantages
- Ylang-ylang and rose oil are known skin irritants.
- Some users say it can trigger acne.
- This is not from an established skincare company.
- Very expensive considering its formulation.
- Some reviews say it doesn’t really make skin more radiant.
Recommending To Purchase?
All in all, Beautycounter Lustro Face Oil 3 in Ylang Ylang & Wild Chamomile is a good skin care formulation that’s made with beneficial natural oils. However, there are two potential irritants in this formulation, ylang-ylang and rose oil, so it is not for everyone. In addition, there are very similar products from other brands that are a lot more affordable.
Unsatisfied customers can request for a refund within 30 days from the date of purchase.
A good anti aging serum needs to contain certain peptides and vitamins in order to nourish and rejuvenate old skin cells. If the formula uses patented substances this is even better as it means they have undergone extensive testing. It is also important that the chosen product works on a variety of signs of aging such as puffiness under the eyes, dark circles and age spots, not just lines and wrinkles.
Below you'll find some of the best Anti Aging Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: