- Eye cream reviews
SK-II ULTIMATE REVIVAL EYE CREAM REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
LXP REVIVAL EYE DESCRIPTION
Our LXP Ultimate Revival Eye Cream review will be your complete guide to this luxurious anti-aging formulation that’s claimed to deliver noticeable results in as little as three days. It is claimed to use a special, concentrated active component that can brighten discolorations in the eye area while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as well. This formula offers intense hydration while conditioning the skin thoroughly to restore its youthful smoothness and suppleness. It delivers vitamins, nourishing the skin to enhance radiance and make the skin more youthful.
Marketed as a solution to the initial signs of skin aging, this product is claimed to diminish dark circles, fine lines and wrinkles. It uses active components that deeply hydrate the skin, so it can also be used to treat dryness and dehydration-related issues. This skin care formula is also packed with nutrients that can help improve the skin’s overall health, making it more youthful not just in appearance, but working within the skin as well.
Continue to read our in-depth LXP Revival Eye review to learn more about this product and determine if it suits your skin care regimen.
SK-II was born at a sake brewery in Japan when scientists noticed that the elderly workers had exceptionally soft and youthful hands. They claim that this is because of Pitera, a liquid that’s derived from the fermentation process of sake. This active component is the foundation of all formulations of the brand; it is claimed to transform the skin’s radiance, texture, firmness and overall youthfulness. It is a well-known company in Japan, but worldwide, this brand is still rather unknown.
Only launched during the latter part of 2017, this anti-aging eye cream from SK-II is still very new. It is known to have above average hydrating benefits, improving the skin’s softness immediately after application. In terms of its anti-aging results, it isn’t very effective, especially when it comes to reducing the appearance of dark circles and wrinkles. There’s no noticeable result even after using it for a week or two. Ultimate Revival Eye Cream reviews are disagreeing: some users say it is a good hydrating and anti-aging product, but others say it isn’t easily absorbed by the skin and it doesn’t deliver dramatic results.
How to Use: This formula is to be used as the last moisturizing step in your skin care routine. For best results, use in the morning and again at night before bedtime. With the small spatula provided, place a pea-sized amount into your palm and carefully dot around your eye area. Tap lightly and evenly with your ring fingers to spread and then allow it to dry naturally to make sure it is thoroughly absorbed.
LXP REVIVAL EYE INGREDIENTS
- Pitera or Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate: This is a bio-ingredient that is claimed to be packed with organic acids, vitamins, minerals and amino acids that support the skin’s natural renewal process. It is claimed to be a powerful anti-aging component although there’s limited evidence that it offers considerable benefits.
- Skin Regenerating Activ: It is claimed to support fundamental cell energy so that the skin will look its best. No clinical proof is available to show that it has tremendous benefits.
- Power of 3 Natural Extracts: Jojoba, green tea and marine fennel derivatives are combined to improve the skin’s texture and appearance. This complex is for hydrating, nourishing, protective and conditioning properties.
- Rose Absolute: It gives the eye cream a natural rose scent and it may have soothing effects as well. However, some people are sensitive to this natural component.
LXP REVIVAL EYE PROS
- Provides intense hydration that makes skin softer and slightly smoother.
- Made with special anti-aging components although some are not substantially proven.
- There are good reviews from some consumers who have tried it.
LXP REVIVAL EYE CONS
- There is no clinical study by a reputable lab to prove it is effective in delivering what it is claimed to do.
- No satisfaction guarantee is offered with this skin care formulation.
- It is very expensive for something that isn’t known to be very effective in fighting skin aging.
- Some feedback says it leaves an unsightly white residue.
- There are components that can cause irritation on some users.
- According to user reviews, it isn’t very effective in reducing aging signs.
Price & Quantity?
One small jar (0.52 oz.) of SK-II Ultimate Revival Eye Cream can be ordered online for $195.
Should You Buy It?
This anti-aging eye cream is a good product worth trying since it is made with natural components that offer several benefits to aging skin. There are loyal SK-II users who swear by the effectiveness of its signature ingredient (Pitera) in reducing skin aging signs. However, this formulation is very expensive and there are many similar or even better options on the market that are less than half the cost of this cream.
Does It Come With a Guarantee?
SK II LXP Ultimate Revival Eye Cream offers 30 days return policy.
Because the skin around the eyes is so delicate, it really needs to be treated differently from other facial skin. Eye creams generally use ingredients that are gentle and non-irritating and should help reduce puffiness and any darkness under the eyes which makes us look older than we are. At the same time, antiaging eye creams and serums should also contain ingredients that reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles and stubborn crow’s feet that appear over time.
Below you'll find some of the Best Eye Wrinkle Cream formulations on the market in our opinion: