- face mask reviews
MAHALO SKIN CARE THE BEAN MASK REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
MAHALO BEAN MASK DESCRIPTION
The manufacturer of Bean Mask claims that it uses plant botanicals and finest extracts fortified by antioxidants. Formulated with aromatic cacao, vanilla and coffee, and infused with sweet enzymes of raw Hawaiian honey, this facial mask claims to awaken and revitalize the skin. It also claims to detox, purify and tone the skin, as well as boost its natural defenses.
It has a creamy texture with exfoliation grains from Moroccan clay. Customers say it has divine aroma as well. However, all this pampering goodness does not come cheap. Mahalo is much pricier than other facial treatment masks.
Let’s dig deeper to learn more about this so-called epicurean facial treatment with our in-depth Mahalo Bean Mask review. Read on to see if this luxurious mask is worth buying.
As mentioned on its official website Mahalo is an organic skin care line that offers artisanal hand-crafted cosmetics that combine eco and luxury. It utilizes locally-grown ingredients harvested in Kauai, Hawaii. Its botanical-based facial care line targets prematurely aging concerns, skin inflammations and environmental damage. Mahalo’s skincare formulas are a fusion of ancient Polynesian tradition, Western and Eastern healing, and modern science. Mahalo is a cruelty-free company as well. However, most of its merchandise are known for being overpriced.
This Bean Antioxidant Mask from Mahalo was released on June 5, 2017. Marketed as a concentrated dose of skin-awakening ingredients – that are said to be organic, local and or wild harvested when available – it is a pretty intriguing mask. According to manufacturer Bean Antioxidant Treatment it makes skin clearer and glowing after removing the mask. The aroma is divine and it’s like a home spa treatment that leaves you feeling pampered and relaxed. The downside is the price. It is very expensive for a face mask. Also, if you have sensitive skin, you may experience redness and bumps upon removal, as what other reviewers say.
The company suggests – Smooth a generous amount of mask over clean, damp face and neck. Avoid eye and lip areas. Leave on for 20 to 30 minutes. For first-time users, start with a two- to five-minute treatment. Sensitive skin types must leave it on for only four to seven minutes. Use up to three times per week. Remove the mask, rinse with water as you slowly massage the skin.
What are MAHALO BEAN MASK Key Ingredients?
- Cacao: Bursting with antioxidants, raw enzymes, omega fatty acids, vitamins and minerals, cacao helps protect the skin against free radical damage that causes inflammation and premature aging. It also encourages circulation and cellular healing.
- Astaxanthin: According to a recent study, this carotenoid is the most powerful antioxidant against singlet oxygen that directly destroys DNA, proteins and biological lipids.
- Caffeine: This ingredient is commonly used as an anti-inflammatory in skincare treatments. Specifically, caffeine is meant to improve circulation and diminish the appearance of under eye puffiness and dark under eye circles. Unfortunately, any results you’ll see from such an ingredient are temporary. There is no proof that caffeine can reverse the appearance of such issues around the eyes.
- Tomato Lycopene: It fortifies the skin’s natural defense against oxidative stress to maintain tone and radiance.
- Sandalwood Seed Oil: It has astringent, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. However, it is moderately comedogenic (rating: 2), which means it can clog pores or aggravate acne.
MAHALO BEAN MASK PROS
- Cleanses the skin and gently exfoliates congestion however there are no clinical evidence of the same.
- Soothes and helps lipids and skin membranes recover from free radical damage.
- Stimulates collagen production for better skin elasticity and radiance.
MAHALO BEAN MASK CONS
- It does not have any substantial clinical evidence to back its claims.
- Some customers say that it causes redness and congestion of pores mostly in case of oily skin.
- It may not be suitable in case if someone is looking for hydration serum.
- This is a very expensive skin care formulation.
- Short shelf-life; must be used within six months from the date of opening.
What is the Price and Quantity of MAHALO BEAN MASK?
A 50-mL jar of Mahalo Skincare The Bean Mask can be ordered online for $80.
Should You Buy It?
This product is not bad. It is said to detoxify, purify and tone the skin instantly using organic, skin-nurturing ingredients and antioxidants. But the downsides are a bit concerning too. First, it has some reviews, but way too few as compared to other organic facial masks. Some of the ingredients are clinically-tested, but The Bean Mask itself is not backed by a clinical study or a consumer use study, considering that it has a whole heap of sweet promises.
And there’s the price – it is expensive for something that you must use regularly two to three times a week. Because it uses organic ingredients, it has to be used within six months and must be stored properly to avoid spoilage and bacterial contamination. Surely, there are better and cheaper organic, antioxidant-rich facial masks that can give you the same benefits as this brand.
Does It Come With a Guarantee?
The Bean Mask Mahalo does not come with a satisfaction guarantee. Mahalo does not offer returns or exchanges due to dissatisfaction and/or used products.