- face mask reviews
Mahalo Skincare The Petal Mask Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Mahalo Petal Treatment Description
Mahalo Petal Mask Treatment uses natural and mostly organic botanicals, active enzymes and nutrients. It is a hydrating mask that intends to “plump and glow.” Petal is especially created to target dryness, aging concerns and acne. As Mahalo claims – it gives you hydrated, supple and glowing skin like a petal.
Marketed as a feminine skincare indulgence for daily use, it is said to be a gentle, yet powerful skin rejuvenator.
It has antibacterial components as well that provide better skin clarity that you can see instantly. Of course, this aromatic mask is infused with rose. It is said to have sweet, floral scent that is soothing and uplifting.
The downside, though, is the hefty price tag. Let’s find out more about this so-called sensual facial treatment with our in-depth Mahalo Petal Treatment review. See if this hydrating and radiance-boosting formulation is a worthy addition to your beauty kit.
Mahalo touts itself as a botanical-based, organic skin care line that offers artisanal products hand-crafted in Kauai, Hawaii. It was founded by Maryna, who seems to have deep passion and genuine love for producing “green” beauty products that are both pampering and high-performance. Mahalo’s skincare formulas are a blend of ancient Polynesian tradition, Western and Eastern curative, and cutting-edge science. Mahalo is a cruelty-free company.
This hydration-boosting Petal Mask was released on February 2016. Marketed as a luxurious, beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) treatment mask, it does not come cheap. According to Mahalo Petal Mask reviews, some customers were happy with the results. It made their skin look alive, fresh and hydrated for as little as three minutes. Others felt that the results are so-so for an overpriced mask. According to Mahalo, the Petal Mask should give immediate results, but this seems to work on some skin types, but not all. People with very dry skin, combination skin and sensitive skin are often not satisfied with the results because it is not as hydrating as they expected it to be.
How to Use: Use one teaspoon and apply all over your face and neck. For exfoliation, leave it on for three to five minutes. It can also be used as a more enriching treatment by leaving on skin for 15 to 25 minutes. Remove using a face cloth dipped in warm water or simply wash off under a warm shower.
Mahalo Petal Treatment Ingredients
- Rose Hydrosol: Known for its aromatherapeutic and skin-pampering benefits, it is used to make skin dewy and supple, restore the skin’s PH and tighten pores
- Raw Honey:Its bountiful enzymes and antioxidants enhance the skin’s youthful glow. It soothes the skin with its natural antibacterial properties, making it great for acne treatment and prevention. Raw honey is also moisturizing (it is a natural humectant), which helps boost radiance. However it may cause allergic reactions to sensitive skin.
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil: The highly concentrated fatty acids penetrate the skin easily. This helps remove dry patches and restores hydration of the skin. Castor oil finds uses in various industries, but it is prized in the skin care segment for its ability to moisturize effectively.
- Camellia Oil: It is highly emollient and brimming with antioxidant polyphenols, vitamins A, B, D and E, and Omega 3, 6 and 9. It helps dissolve dead skin cells and ease flakiness
Mahalo Petal Treatment Pros
- Deeply hydrates and plumps the skin for a luminous complexion but also may cause skin irritation.
- Gently removes dead skin and encourage skin cell renewal
- Reduces the appearance of pores and fine lines. however there are no clinical data to prove the same.
Mahalo Petal Treatment Cons
- It lacks substantial evidence that it actually works
- May cause irritation or allergic reactions due to some ingredients, such as plant-based oils and extracts
- Some reviews say the “plumping effect” wasn’t noticeable
- It has no money back guarantee
- Too expensive for a self-care facial mask
Price & Quantity
A 3.4 fl. oz. jar of Mahalo Skincare The Petal Mask can be purchased online for $95.
Should You Buy It?
This Petal Mask is not a bad product. In fact, it creates a luxurious impression by just looking at the bamboo jar packaging and the mask’s pink soft, gel-like consistency. As what most reviewers say, they love the hydration- and radiance-boosting ingredients of this mask, which are mainly natural botanicals, extracts and essential oils. No harmful chemicals. However, one major thing to consider here is the price.
Although this product leaves skin feeling soft and nice, many reviews say they did not find it nearly as hydrating and plumping as they hoped, even after using it several times on a regular basis. For results that are not too visible, it does not justify the hefty price tag. You can find facial treatment masks with hydrating, plumping and skin-brightening benefits for a cheaper price.
Does It Come With a Guarantee?
This Mahalo the Petal Mask review confirms that this product does not come with a satisfaction guarantee. Based on Mahalo’s return policy, the company does not offer returns or exchanges due to discontent and/or if the product has already been opened or used.