- The Best Facial Cleanser Review
CLEAN & CLEAR MAKEUP DISSOLVING FOAMING CLEANSER REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Makeup dissolving foaming cleanser description
Clean & Clear Makeup Dissolving Foaming Cleanser instantly clears away makeup upon application. Even waterproof mascara and other stubborn, sticky products don’t stand a chance against this thorough cleanser. Unlike many makeup removers, oil-free formula doesn’t leave an oily residue behind.
In this review, we will be going over every detail you’ll need to know before you decide to purchase a new addition to your skincare routine. We’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
Makeup can make you feel gorgeous during the day, but it all has to come off before you go to bed or you’ll risk getting breakouts or other adverse reactions on your skin. Clean & Clear Makeup Dissolving Foaming Cleanser is an oil-free formula that gently and effortlessly lifts away makeup, even waterproof makeup, up and away to reveal smooth, clear, cleansed skin. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
For best results, apply an even amount of Clean & Clear Makeup Dissolving Foaming Cleanser to your damp skin. Massage the product gently in small, circular motions. Rinse the product away with clean water. Also, make sure to follow up with your preferred moisturizer, since this product may cause your skin to feel dry.
Clean & Clear Makeup Dissolving Foaming Cleanser retails for $6.97 per 5.9 fl. oz. of product on several very well known drugstore retailer websites.
Makeup dissolving foaming cleanser INGREDIENTS
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract: This ingredient soothes irritated skin.
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Citric Acid: Citric acid is a wonderful ingredient for treating several skin problems like mild acne, pigmentation, clogged pores, sun tanning, wrinkles, and dark spots. However, People with sensitive skin should avoid using creams containing citric acid as it may cause irritation or a rash to form.
Makeup dissolving foaming cleanser pros
- This formula is oil-free and suitable for all skin types. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- This product removes all makeup, even waterproof mascara.
Makeup dissolving foaming cleanser cons
- This product contains more fragrance than soothing ingredients.
- Customers claim this product causes their skin to dry out and experience other adverse reactions.
- This product is dispensed as a foam and many customers say it’s not the ideal texture for a makeup remover.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE
Clean & Clear Makeup Dissolving Foaming Cleanser claims that it can remove heavy makeup, including waterproof makeup, without leaving behind an early residue. Although this may sound like the perfect way to take off the day, there are several issues we’d like to address before you consider purchasing.
This formula actually contains more fragrance than soothing ingredients. What does this mean
- Basically, fragrance is a known irritant and should not be applied to the delicate skin on your face. With such a small amount of soothing ingredients to counteract the potential irritants, you’ll likely experience dryness, itchiness, and other adverse reactions on your skin.Many customer reviews indicate that this product is quite irritating for those with sensitive skin. Customers claim this product cause their skin to break out, become red, raw, and irritated.
We’d recommend continuing your search for a makeup remover that does not contain any unnecessary, fragrant ingredients.
Return policy is not mentioned in official website.
While most people use an anti aging cream or serum to help reduce the signs of aging on the skin, it is equally important to use a facial wash that also has anti aging benefits. A wash that not only moisturizes but also gently exfoliates is even better as it is able to effectively rid the skin of old skin cells which contribute to making it look dull and aged. Anyone with sensitive skin should use exfoliating washes with care however as they may be too powerful and irritating for these skin types.
Below you'll find some of the Best Deep Facial Cleansers on the market in our opinion: