- face mask reviews
MARIO BADESCU ROLLING CREAM PEEL WITH AHA REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
What is MARIO BADESCU ROLLING CREAM PEEL?
This is a specialized skin care formula that features natural extracts to target dullness and discolorations. It is made for dry, combination or oily skin, but those with sensitive skin may want to stay clear since it contains several potential irritants like parabens. Before you buy this product, you must read our Mario Badescu Rolling Cream Peel Review first so that you will know what it can do.
Mario Badescu was a Romanian immigrant who opened a salon in New York more than 40 years ago. He created essential solutions to skin care problems, becoming renowned among the elite in just a few years. Known for botanical extracts from Eastern European skin care, he produced a skin care line that was an instant hit. Sadly, this brand now uses several chemicals in its formulations, which is the reason it has become notorious for causing adverse effects.
To use Mario Badescu Rolling Cream Peel with AHA, use a pea-sized amount to apply a thin layer on clean, dry skin. Use it just like a mask and make sure to avoid your eyes; leave it on for a minute or two and then use your fingers to gently roll away the cream. Use a toner to remove traces of the product.
This product can be ordered online for $18 (2 oz.)
What are MARIO BADESCU ROLLING CREAM PEEL Key Ingredients?
- Lactic Acid: This is a mild beta hydroxy acid that is proven to exfoliate skin, getting rid of dead skin cells and encouraging the production of new, healthy cells. However sometimes it causes Itching, Redness, or Irritation on skin.
- Peach Extract: Packed with alpha hydroxy acids, it helps exfoliate skin for a rejuvenating effect that makes it smoother, firmer and softer.
- Shea Butter: A natural moisturizer that can help make skin softer and smoother, it also contains nutrients that help improve skin health.
- Vitamin E: One of the most effective skin conditioners, it is also a powerful antioxidant that helps protect the skin from free radicals (one of the main causes of skin aging). However it causes skin rashes.
What are MARIO BADESCU ROLLING CREAM PEEL Pros?
- Made to soften, smoothen and lighten a dull complexion but ingredient like Lactic acid may cause side effect the skin.
- With nourishing and condition ingredients.
- Hydrates the skin to prevent dryness after treatment.
What are MARIO BADESCU ROLLING CREAM PEEL Cons?
- Contains several potentially harmful ingredients like fragrance.
- Has not been tested thoroughly for safety and effectiveness.
- There are reports that it is not effective.
- Expensive for a simple formulation.
- Some people don’t like its synthetic scent.
Does MARIO BADESCU ROLLING CREAM PEEL come with a Guarantee?
Overall, Mario Badescu Rolling Cream Peel with AHA is just an average exfoliating product. It contains two natural exfoliators and some skin conditioners, but there’s really nothing noteworthy about this formula. There are reports that it can irritate skin and some users say it doesn’t really deliver any noticeable benefits, so this is not a recommended product.
Products purchased from the Mario Badescu website and official stores can be returned for a refund within 30 days from the date of purchase.