- face mask reviews
Mario Badescu Skincare Orange Toning Mask Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Mario Orange Toning Mask Description
Infused with cool and refreshing orange peel extract, this purifying toning mask created by skin care professionals at Mario Badescu claims to deep cleanses skin, removing excess oil, skin impurities and build-up. Orange peel extract is a natural source of alpha hydroxyl acids, which exfoliates away dullness and clarifies skin.
This product is said to effectively target skin problems like oily skin, uneven skin tone, rough skin and dull skin. Its gentle formulation reinvigorates and clarifies congested skin, leaving it with a smoother and more refined look. With clearer-looking skin, this toning mask also illuminates skin, giving it a youthful glow.
To know if this product makes a valuable addition to your skin care routine, read our Orange Toning Mask review.
Mario Orange Toning Mask Pros
- Unclogs pores, drawing out skin impurities.
- Leaves skin soft and refreshed. Although many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
- Helps tightens pores and makes skin look more refined.
Mario Orange Toning Mask Cons
- May cause skin irritation or allergic reactions
- Contains preservatives like parabens (methylparaben and propylparaben)
- Contains harsh ingredients like phenoxyethanol and parfum
- With frequent use, it can dry out skin
Mario Badescu has been providing advanced skin care products formulated with the finest ingredients and botanicals to target common skin problems like dry skin, dullness, uneven skin tone, aging skin and acne. It is best known as a luxury skin care with a philosophy, “simple, gentle and effective skin care”.
Since 1967, its creator Romanian-born chemist Mario Badescu have been recognized for its skin care line and sophisticated salons frequented by star-studded loyal following, especially in New York. Mario Badescu’s headquarters is located in Edison, NJ, but its products are marketed by several retailers across the globe.
To use Mario Badescu Orange Toning Mask, apply a thin layer of mask on skin after cleansing. Avoid the eye area. Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse well with warm water. For best results, apply the mask 2 to 3 times a week.
Mario Orange Toning Mask Ingredients
- Kaolin Clay: It has natural absorbency properties that draw out skin impurities to clear pores. It can also soak up excess and stale oil on the skin and within the pores.
- Zinc Oxide: It is known for its ability to heal burns and rashes, and treat skin oiliness, acne and infections. It is also commonly used in physical sunscreens as it can protect the skin against UVB light, which prevents sunburn.
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract: It extracts dirt from deep inside the pores to deeply cleanse the skin. It can also help prevent oily skin from over-producing sebum.
- Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Extract: It contains gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), an omega 6 essential fatty acid that bolsters the skin barrier and helps skin to seal in moisture.
- Dimethicone: This ingredient works as an anti-foaming agent. However can actually increase skin irritation.
Mario Orange Toning Mask Price & Quantity
A 2 oz (56 gram) jar of this orange toning mask can be bought online for $18.00 Prices are listed in U.S. dollars.
Should You Buy It?
Orange Toning Mask Mario Badescu has quite a lot of raving reviews for making the skin feels so clean, soft and revitalized. It also gets praises for making pores tighter and clarifying the skin. Some customers were happy about the mask giving their skin a healthy glow.
However, this mask has downsides too. In terms of ingredients, it contains questionable and harsh ingredients, which may pose risks to your health, especially with long-term use. It contains preservatives like parabens, which may increase risk of breast cancer or accelerate tumor growth. It also contains phenoxyethanol, a preservative that is commonly used as an alternative to parabens, but in this mask, both ingredients were used. Phenoxyethanol has been linked to allergic reactions and eczema.
Bottom line, while this product may work wonders for your skin, we can’t avoid the fact that it doesn’t have 100% skin-friendly ingredients. We do not recommend buying this product, especially because there are better options out there with gentle ingredients, yet as effective as this toning mask
Does It Come with a Guarantee?
Mario Badescu offers a 30-day money back guarantee on products purchased on mariobadescu.com or in the Mario Badescu Skin Care Salon. You must return the product within 30 days of the purchase date to be eligible for a return or exchange. Customers must pay the shipping fee, though.