- exfoliator reviews
Mario Badescu Raspberry Body Scrub Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Mario Badescu Raspberry Body Scrub Description
This skin-softening scrub is made with fruit extracts that gently buff away skin’s dullness. It reveals radiant, glowing skin and helps restore its youthful appearance and texture. Ideal for all skin types, it uses a formulation that softens skin and helps make it smoother. This formula uses papaya extract, raspberry seed and other components that are gentle enough for daily use. If you’re planning to buy this product, you need to read our comprehensive Mario Raspberry Body Scrub Review first.
More than 40 years ago, Mario Badescu skincare was launched, and from its humble beginnings, it has grown into an international brand that offers a wide range of skin care products. This brand claims to use only the highest quality ingredients, prioritizing the use of botanical active ingredients that are backed by science. However, its formulations have recently been known to cause adverse effects, which are believed to be due to high chemical content.
To use Mario Badescu Raspberry Body Scrub, massage on wet skin using a sponge, loofah or your hands for a few minutes. Then rinse thoroughly, but make sure not to use on your face or on erupted skin since it is a little harsh.
This product is being sold online for $15 foe 8 oz.
MARIO RASPBERRY BODY SCRUB INGREDIENTS:
- Papaya Fruit Extract: This is a natural exfoliator that uses the power of enzymes to eliminate dead and dulling skin cells, revealing healthy and youthful looking skin.
- Raspberry Seeds: These are for mechanically exfoliating skin, gently buffing away dull, dry and dead skin cells to improve smoothness and help reduce aging signs.
- Rice Bran Oil: It has nourishing and hydrating properties that improve the skin’s appearance and texture.
- Shea Butter: Known as one of the most effective natural moisturizers, it also conditions skin to make it softer and smoother.
- Stearic Acid: It has cleansing properties so that it is used remove dirt, sweat and excess sebum from the skin but it causes skin irritation.
MARIO RASPBERRY BODY SCRUB pros
- Uses natural active ingredients that are gentle on skin.
- Helps prevent blemishes anywhere on the body but may cause skin irritation sometimes.
- Made to suit all skin types.
- There’s a money back guarantee.
- Some online feedback say it is a good formula.
MARIO RASPBERRY BODY SCRUB cons
- This has not been tested thoroughly to prove it is effective and safe.
- Its consistency is a little too watery.
- Some customer reviews say it doesn’t deliver any benefits.
- There are potential irritants in its formulation.
- Cheaper body scrubs are available.
Recommending To Purchase?
Mario Badescu Raspberry Body Scrub is just an ordinary exfoliating formulation and it is not highly recommended. Its combination of ingredients is weak and there are several potential irritants included. Additionally, there are negative reviews saying it isn’t effective or this product can cause adverse effects. Moreover, it is a little expensive for a simple formula; there are many similar products that are cheaper.
Mario Badescu products offers 30 days money back guarantee.
While exfoliating the skin does not have to be done on a daily basis, it should be performed on a regular basis in order to keep the skin free of dead skin cells which contribute to a dull, poorly textured skin surface. With any exfoliator it is important to choose one suitable for your skin type, particularly if skin is sensitive or prone to breakouts. An exfoliator that is gentle yet effective, clearing the pores but maintaining moisture is preferable.
Below you'll find some of the best Exfoliating Body Scrub formulations on the market in our opinion:
Something we believe is that every page on the website should be created for a purpose. Our Quality Page Score is therefore a measurement of how well a page achieves that purpose. A page's quality score is not an absolute score however, but rather a score relative to other pages on the website that have a similar purpose. It has nothing to do with any product ratings or rankings. It's our internal auditing tool to measure the quality of the on the page content. There are a number of factors that determine the Page Score of a given page. Landing page quality is a factor in determining Page Score. Landing page quality generally refers to whether or not the overall page contains relevant and original content to the web page visitor. The content quality value of a web page is determined by comparing a page to known quality patterns and each pattern carries a different weighting in how it affects the overall content quality value of a page. We also factor in user generated feedback on this form plus a page quality algorithm. Since web pages content can change, the content quality value of a web page is updated periodically