Solvaderm’s Maxatone is a clarifying toner that cleanses pores of trapped impurities and shrinks pores for a tight, toned skin surface. Maxatone is the result of extensive scientific research by the team of Slovaderm skincare specialists and is used by dermatologists and estheticians. Unlike some toners which can over-dry the skin, Maxatone is designed to leave it soft and hydrated.
Removes Skin-Dulling ImpuritiesTightens Enlarged PoresFights BlemishesFights Blackheads
This product has been researched and proven effective at cleansing pores to clarify and restore skin tone. Clinically proven ingredients work to not only deeply cleanse pores but also tighten them for a firm, bright result that leaves skin radiant as well as touchably smooth.
Best of all, many users began to see all of these results in as little as two weeks.
- Witch Hazel Extract: anti-bacterial plant extract that tightens pores, prevents excessive oil production, and soothes inflammation
- AchilleaMillefolium Extract: botanical extract that kills bacteria on the skin surface to prevent blemishes while cleansing and tightening pores and fighting free radicals
- Hyaluronic acid: a hydrating compound that helps prevent dryness
- SymphytumOfficinale Leaf Extract: facilitates new cell production to achieve glowing skin
- Equisetum Arvense Extract: lessens inflammation and leaves skin soft while also supporting collagen growth for better elasticity
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract: conditioning agent that seals in moisture
- Licorice Root Extract: prevents free radical and environmental damage
- Lemon Peel Extract: antiseptic that cleanses pores and tightens skin
- ArctiumMajus Root Extract: regulates oil production
- Sage Leaf Extract: promotes skin balance and improves circulation
- Lavender Extract: conditioning agent that leaves skin incredibly soft
Results from using Maxatone
- Penetrates deep into pores to remove impurities
- Tightens pores for a firmer, even-toned look
- Restores skin’s glow by removing dirt and oil
- Eases irritation and redness
- Hydrates without greasy residue
- Protects skin from free radical damage
- Perfect for those with oily complexions or acne-prone skin
- Free samples are not shown
- Shipping is not available on the same day
A daily purifying facial formula to remove skin-dulling impurities without harsh or drying ingredients, the formula contains botanical astringents and antiseptics that rid of oil, dirt, environmental pollutants, and make-up residue to refresh the skin’s surface and unclog pores. There are also soothing plant-based extracts to calm inflammation to soothe irritated blemishes and reduce the redness and swelling that can cause skin to appear splotchy – as well as rich conditioners and therapeutic moisture to keep the skin beautifully hydrated and soft without becoming oily or greasy looking.
This antimicrobial rehydrating toner that delivers professional level results is gentle enough for daily use. Maxitone best works when combined with their anti-aging antioxidant treatment, moisturizing sunscreen and night cream. A more natural and effective approach to skin toning, the purifying facial toner won’t irritate the skin but restore skin’s youthful glow in just two weeks. Consumers gave the product satisfactory reviews and good ratings online.
Solvaderm listed these key ingredients for Maxatone – Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Arctium Majus Root Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract. They even included detailed information about these components and provided a number of sources to support their claims.
Solvaderm, a privately-owned Dermacosmetics and Life Sciences company based in New York, aims to redefine skin science through their professional strength brand of age-defying, skin correcting, advanced exfoliating, daily hydration and daily skin regimens. All active ingredients they used in their formulas are USDA certified organic extracts. Their products are paraben, sulfate and gluten free, and never tested on animals. They have Bispenol-A (BPA) free packaging, as well as an advanced time-released delivery system to ensure optimal skin health results.
Online shoppers can avail of discount coupons and are assured of their 60-day money back guarantee.
Product may be used daily, or as needed.
This product is backed by Solvaderm’s 100% money back guarantee. You can receive a full refund within 60 days of your purchase date.
*This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self-diagnosis or self-treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection : Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links” This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”