- moisturizer reviews
May Lindstrom The Youth Dew Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
May Lindstrom The Youth Dew Description
May Lindstrom The Youth Dew is an overnight treatment, which absorbs deep into the skin and reverses the look of dry, dull skin. Hydrating ingredients and botanicals work together to plump up the skin and create an overall youthful look.
Wouldn’t it be great if you could wake up to youthful, dewy skin without having to layer on moisturizers and highlighters to achieve that look? May Lindstrom The Youth Dew claims that it can do exactly that.
This facial serum is packed with hydrating ingredients and botanicals that work while you sleep. When you awaken, your skin will look noticeably moisturized, plumper, and revitalized. May Lindstrom claims this serum is so hydrating, layering moisturizer over top of this facial serum is unnecessary.
For best results, apply an even layer of May Lindstrom The Youth Dew to cleansed, toned skin during your evening skincare routine. If you have particularly dry skin, you may want to consider following up with your preferred moisturizer.
May Lindstrom The Youth Dew retails for $140.00 per 1.0 oz. of product on several lesser known skincare retailer sites.
May Lindstrom The Youth Dew Ingredients
- Persea Americana oil: Avocado oil is a good source of healthy fatty acids, minerals, and antioxidants. It is known for its moisturizing benefits. It is also said to have sun blocking properties.
- Limnanthes alba seed oil: Also known as meadowfoam oil, this ingredient is quite abrasive and can help to not just exfoliate but also moisturize the skin. It does not leave the skin feeling greasy too.
- Olea europaea: Also known as olive oil, this ingredient is known for its superior moisturizing abilities. In addition to that, it also has amazing antioxidant benefit.
- Simmondsia Chinensis oil: Among all the vegetable oils in the market today, it is jojoba oil that closely resembles the substance produced by our skin glands so it can act as a natural conditioner.
May Lindstrom The Youth Dew Advantages
- This face serum is packed with botanicals and other moisturizers.
- May Lindstrom claims additional moisturizers are unnecessary.
- Customers claim the texture of this serum feels luxurious on the smell and smells very nice.
May Lindstrom The Youth Dew Disadvantages
- This facial serum is prohibitively expensive.
- There is little information pertaining to how this product works to infuse the skin with hydration.
- May Lindstrom is an actress turned skincare retailer and the brand is a bit gimmicky.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
May Lindstrom, an actress, model, and chef created her unique skincare line to provide women just like her a clean, artisanal line of products. The Youth Dew claims to transform, hydrate, and plump the skin as you sleep. Although this may sound like an intriguing concept, there are several issues with this product that we’d like to address. Although this product is packed with natural, hydrating ingredients, many of the ingredients on the list are extremely fragrant. Those that are interested in maintaining a hydrated, youthful glow should shy away from products that have strong smells and fragrances.
Additioanlly, May Lindstrom The Youth Dew is not sold on many well-known skin care retailer sites and the ones that do sell this product are selling it for quite a high price. We’d recommend continuing your search for a hydrating serum, which contains soothing ingredients and sells for a reasonable amount that suits your budget.
May Lindstrom The Youth Dew is available on several high-end, lesser-known retailer sites. Unfortunately, the retail policies are rather unreasonable. You have up to 40 days to return an item, however, it must be unopened and unused if you want to get your money back.
Many creams and serums on the market claim to work fast and effectively but fail to deliver results. For this reason it is essential to check the formula ingredients and make sure that they are included in their optimal amounts. While it is expected that creams of this type may be more expensive, the manufacturer should still be able to offer some proof that they have undergone successful testing and work on a full range of aging symptoms from lines and wrinkles to age spots and sun damage.
Below you'll find some of the Top Moisturizers For Dry Face on the market in our opinion: