- moisturizer reviews
MEDERMA AG FACE CREAM REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
MEDERMA AG FACE CREAM DESCRIPTION
Mederma AG Face Cream claims to gently exfoliate sun damaged and dry skin. It also helps to smoothen fine lines, wrinkles and targets carious skin imperfections. It can also help retain the moisture of the skin, keeping it plump and young looking.
In this Mederma AG Face Cream Review, we will be going over every detail you’ll need to know before you decide to purchase a new addition to your skincare routine. In this review we’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
As mentioned on its official website Mederma is a line of topical skin care products that are formulated by the company called Merz Pharmaceuticals. The line’s marketing claim is to make scars softer, smoother and less visible. And that’s why the first product they launched was a product for stretch marks and scars.
For best results, apply a small amount of product to face and neck. Use the product only once a day in the first few weeks. If no irritation occurs, you can increase the dose to twice daily. Do not apply the product more than twice a day else it leads to burning sensation in face!
Mederma AG Face Cream is available as a 2 oz (60 g) jar for a price range of $20 to $24 in retailer sites.
MEDERMA AG FACE CREAM INGREDIENTS
- Hyaluronate sodium: This salt is known to attract and retain moisture to the skin. It is used mainly for its ability to hold vast amounts of moisture to keep skin plump and tight. More than that, it can boost the synthesis of collagen which is responsible for tightening the skin and ultimately reducing the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and sagging skin.
- Glycolic acid: This is a type of alpha hydroxy acid that is used to remove dead skin cells and exfoliate the surface of the skin to reveal a younger and fresher looking layer of skin. It can also address sun spots, fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of sun damaged and aging skin. However it may cause burning sensation to sensitive skin.
MEDERMA AG FACE CREAM ADVANTAGES
- The product is free of soaps, preservatives and fragrances.
- The cream is hypoallergenic.
- It claims to be dermatologist tested and non-comedogenic.
MEDERMA AG FACE CREAM DISADVANTAGES
- The cream contains parabens.
- The active ingredient of the product may increase your sensitivity to the sun.
- The product does not have much reviews.
- This product leads to burning sensation for sensitive skin!
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Some of Mederma products are widely recognized by a lot of users. Is this product one of those?
Sadly not. In fact, there are not much reviews about this product so either not many people have used it or many people have used it but they did not like the effects. In addition to lack of reviews, the product also contains parabens which is a potential carcinogenic.
If you wish to take good care of your skin, opt for a face cream that has been proven effective by many and does not contain unwanted chemicals like the ones that this product has.
Mederma AG Face Cream is not available for purchase through the official Mederma website. It is only available through authorized retailer sites so if you wish to know about the return policy for this product, you should ask the resellers about it.
Many creams and serums on the market claim to work fast and effectively but fail to deliver results. For this reason it is essential to check the formula ingredients and make sure that they are included in their optimal amounts. While it is expected that creams of this type may be more expensive, the manufacturer should still be able to offer some proof that they have undergone successful testing and work on a full range of aging symptoms from lines and wrinkles to age spots and sun damage.
Below you'll find some of the Top Moisturizers For Dry Face on the market in our opinion: