- anti aging serum reviews
Revive Le Polish Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Micro Surfacing Polish Description
Micro Surfacing Polish is a one-step exfoliant that treats the skin and helps get rid of the early signs of skin aging. It diminishes the appearance of wrinkles and erases fine lines gradually, according to the manufacturer. It is formulated with Aluminum Oxide Crystals the mildly exfoliates the skin and give a smoother, refined skin.
This product contains green tea extract, a powerful antioxidant, that helps prevent free radical and environmental damage. By dealing with the dead layer of skin cells effectively, the rate of cellular resurfacing is increased and reveals a healthier skin beneath it.
However, like many other skin resurfacing and exfoliating products, it has a tendency to leave the skin feeling raw and lead to dryness. If you need more information about this product, continue reading this Revive Le Polish Review to find out if it has the right formulation that would enhance your skin.
This company was founded by a Harvard-trained reconstructive plastic surgeon, Dr. Gregory Brown, who believes that the best in every person is mirrored by healthy skin. While practicing his trade, Dr. Brown realized that the everyday skin care product plays a great role in maintaining the health of the skin. A desire to bring out beauty without cosmetic surgery grew in him. This led him to the foundation of ReVive, the first skincare that was formulated by a plastic surgeon.
Revive Le Polish Micro Surfacing Treatment, as they claim, is comparable to clinical treatments. Without using invasive procedures, the skin’s potential is revealed. This manufacturer advises using this up to twice weekly for best results. Using it to often can lead to skin dryness and peeling. We recommend to have a patch test as it contains Aluminum oxide crystals which lead to skin dryness.
Using ReVive serums after polishing with this product increases its absorption and hastens skin improvement.
Because this product is relatively new, there are very few resources and reviews talking about it. It may be too early to rely on reviews that may be biased for the time being.
Micro Surfacing Polish Ingredients
Dr. Gregory Brown, an expert in skin care, formulated this polish to mimic the effect of clinical treatments. To make that possible, he used the following ingredients:
- Aluminum Oxide Crystals: These crystals are effective in removing the dead skin cells and increasing the rate of skin cell regeneration and resurfacing. However, caution must be taken as too much can lead to skin dryness.
- Jojoba Seed Oil: This oil is used in this product provide moisture and balance the effect of exfoliation. This rehydrates the skin and prevents dryness.
- Tocopheryl Acetate: This form of Vitamin E nourishes the skin and helps it in the damage repair process. However, this form is known to cause skin irritation.
- Green Tea Extract: This extract is a wonderful antioxidant that also has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps keep free radicals at bay and improve the overall health condition of skin cells.
Micro Surfacing Polish Pros
- This product exfoliates and polishes the skin to leave it smooth and radiant. However, too much may dry up the skin.
- It increases the rate of cellular resurfacing to help reveal the younger and more radiant skin beneath.
- It readies the skin and enhances the absorption of other skin care ingredient.
Micro Surfacing Polish Cons
- Like many exfoliants, too much use can lead to skin dryness and peeling.
- The alcohol it contains can aggravate skin dryness.
- This product contains fragrant ingredients that are known to have an irritating effect, especially on sensitive skin.
- This product is relatively new, and there are not many reviews talking about it.
- It has phenoxyethanol on its ingredient list that has a cytotoxic effect.
Micro Surfacing Polish Price & Quantity
ReViVe Le Polish can be purchased from their official website and other third-party retail sites. It comes in 75gram tubes and costs $125.
Should You Buy It?
ReVive has been known to provide excellent results that come close to clinical treatments. Many users have tried it and have liked the results. However, every individual may have a different experience.
Some people had their skin dried out while using this product. If you review the ingredients, you will notice that it contains fragrance and a cytotoxic chemical known as Phenoxyethanol. These chemicals may lead to skin irritation or allergy.
Also, since this is a relatively new product, no not many people have tried it and reviewed how it affects the skin. Overall, although its promising, we strongly recommend you stick with trusted brands that have similar or better formulation than this one. You may want to wait a few more years and see how it is appreciated in the long run.
Does It Come With a Guarantee?
This product is sold on several websites that have quite reasonable return policies. However there is no information about the return policy mentioned on the official website.
A good anti aging serum needs to contain certain peptides and vitamins in order to nourish and rejuvenate old skin cells. If the formula uses patented substances this is even better as it means they have undergone extensive testing. It is also important that the chosen product works on a variety of signs of aging such as puffiness under the eyes, dark circles and age spots, not just lines and wrinkles.
Below you'll find some of the best Anti Aging Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: