- exfoliator reviews
KIEHL’S MILK HONEY AND ALMOND SCRUB REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Kiehl’s Milk Honey And Almond Scrub Description
Kiehl’s Milk Honey And Almond Scrub is marketed as a rich, exfoliating scrub that is suitable for all skin types, even those with dry or sensitive skin. This product removes dull, dead skin with each use, revealing smoother softer skin.
We’ll be covering all the details, positives, and negatives so you can have the facts when it comes to this product. This article works in a way so you will be able to see multiple points of view before you decide to buy.
Kiehl’s is well known for their effective, innovative skincare and the Kiehl’s Milk Honey And Almond Scrub is no exception. This product uses proven ingredients to sweep away dead, dull skin without causing any irritation. Although this product is abrasive enough to remove dry spots, it’s still suitable for those with dry or sensitive skin.
For best results, apply an even layer of Kiehl’s Milk Honey And Almond Scrub to your wet face. Be sure to avoid the delicate eye area. Scrub the product into the skin in an upward motion. Rinse your face thoroughly with water. Be sure to follow up with your preferred skin treatments and moisturizer. During the day, apply an SPF of at least 30 for optimum results.We recommend to have a patch test before applying on skin as it may cause redness or skin itching.
Kiehl’s Milk Honey And Almond Scrub is sold at $36 for 170g.
MILK HONEY AND ALMOND SCRUB INGREDIENTS
- Vitamin C: Re-energizes your skin cells to restore mechanisms essential to restore your skin’s overall health and vitality.However it causes redness and warm feeling of the skin.
- Squalene: This is a type of lipid derived from olive and aids in maintaining the health of the skin by hydrating, smoothening and softening it.
- Aloe Vera: It reduce skin inflammation. Additionally, in Ayurvedic medicine, Aloe is used to effectively heal chronic skin problems, such as psoriasis, acne and eczema.
- Hyaluronic Acid: It acts as a moisture magnet that hydrates and plumps up your skin by drawing in moisture from the surroundings, holds on to it then, gradually releases it over a long period of time to keep your skin comfortably hydrated for hours.
- Vitamin E: It works to block free radicals from the body, which play a large part in the aging process. If we can fight off free radicals, then we can reduce wrinkles and keep the skin youthful-looking.
MILK HONEY AND ALMOND SCRUB pros
- This scrub removes dead, dull skin, improving the skin’s texture overall.
- This product is suitable for those with dry and sensitive skin.
- This formula acts as a moisture magnet that hydrates and plumps up your skin but it may cause allergic reactions like redness or itching o skin.
MILK HONEY AND ALMOND SCRUB cons
- This product appears to have been discontinued or reformulated.
- A full ingredient list is not available.
- Customers claim this product leaves residue on the skin and is difficult to remove.
- No substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Kiehl’s Milk Honey And Almond Scrub claims that it can scrub away dead, dull skin without causing any irritation. Although this may sound like the perfect scrub to add to your skincare routine, particularly for those with sensitive skin, there are several issues we’d like to address before you consider purchasing.
The biggest problem with this product is the lack of availability. This scrub has been reformulated and is no longer sold on any reputable websites. Another big problem with this item is the lack of information regarding the ingredient list. We’re unsure what ingredients are used to exfoliate away dead skin and what kind of hydrating ingredients it uses to make this product suitable for those with dry or sensitive skin.
We’d recommend continuing your search for an exfoliating scrub that’s still sold on a reputable website and is up front about the contents of its ingredients list.
Kiehl’s Milk Honey And Almond Scrub offers 100% money back guarantee.
While exfoliating the skin does not have to be done on a daily basis, it should be performed on a regular basis in order to keep the skin free of dead skin cells which contribute to a dull, poorly textured skin surface. With any exfoliator it is important to choose one suitable for your skin type, particularly if skin is sensitive or prone to breakouts. An exfoliator that is gentle yet effective, clearing the pores but maintaining moisture is preferable.
Below you'll find some of the best Exfoliating Body Scrub formulations on the market in our opinion:
Something we believe is that every page on the website should be created for a purpose. Our Quality Page Score is therefore a measurement of how well a page achieves that purpose. A page's quality score is not an absolute score however, but rather a score relative to other pages on the website that have a similar purpose. It has nothing to do with any product ratings or rankings. It's our internal auditing tool to measure the quality of the on the page content. There are a number of factors that determine the Page Score of a given page. Landing page quality is a factor in determining Page Score. Landing page quality generally refers to whether or not the overall page contains relevant and original content to the web page visitor. The content quality value of a web page is determined by comparing a page to known quality patterns and each pattern carries a different weighting in how it affects the overall content quality value of a page. We also factor in user generated feedback on this form plus a page quality algorithm. Since web pages content can change, the content quality value of a web page is updated periodically