- hyaluronic acid serum reviews
Mio Skincare The A Cream Active Body Cream Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Mio Skincare The A Cream Active Body Cream Description
This formula is a lightweight body cream created to hydrate and nourish skin intensively. Made with Shea butter (organic), hyaluronic acid and vitamins, this cream moisturizes dry skin, promotes elasticity, makes the skin more radiant, and protects it from natural aggressors. According to Mama Mio’s website, it’s created without parabens, petrolatum, artificial colorants, xenoestrogens, glycols and phthalates. This product is vegan and cruelty-free as well. Learn more about how this formulation works and see if it is worth purchasing by reading our complete Mio Active Body Cream Review.
Mama Mio was founded in 2005 with the belief of the importance of using only topical products that are free of potentially harmful components. This company develops products that make its customers look and feel good. An Italian word meaning ‘mine’, Mio is clearly a skin care brand that was created to help make women take charge of their bodies and give it the ‘me’ time it needs. Moreover, all of its products are vegan, cruelty-free and made without common irritants, such as parabens, petrolatum, colorants, , PEGs, glycols and phthalates.
To use Mio Skincare The A Cream Active Body Cream, apply two to three times a day on damp skin and then allow it to dry naturally to ensure thorough absorption.
One container of this product (150 ml) costs $40.
Mio Skincare The A Cream Active Body Cream Ingredients
- Organic Shea Butter: It is known to have potent healing components than promote softness and elasticity, and provides a protective barrier to the skin to lock in moisture and help prevent skin problems.
- Hyaluronic Acid: This is a powerful moisturizing ingredient that helps make skin plump and smooth.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Also known as aloe Vera, it is an ingredient that soothes skin and calms inflammatory conditions.
Mio Skincare The A Cream Active Body Cream Advantages
- It’s jampacked with ingredients needed by the skin.
- The use of potential irritants is minimized.
- Vegan and cruelty-free formulation.
- Some users noted that the product is great on shaved legs, elbows, knees and feet.
- Received an award from the Cosmopolitan Beauty Awards 2014.
Mio Skincare The A Cream Active Body Cream Disadvantages
- Contains cetearyl alcohol, an ingredient that causes skin irritation to people with sensitive skin.
- Contains cyclopentasiloxane, which studies have revealed to cause mild skin and eye irritation.
- Detailed information of its active ingredients is not provided on the Mio website.
- Not enough user reviews to prove it is effective.
- Pricey for a simple formulation.
Recommending To Purchase?
Mio Skincare The A Cream Active Body Cream is a lightweight formulation that claims to have the ingredients the skin needs for optimum hydration. It does have some components that are beneficial to the skin but there’s nothing remarkable about this product. Additionally, it’s expensive, contains potential irritants, and there’s nothing noteworthy about its active ingredients. Therefore, we cannot recommend this product, especially because there are many better options on the market that can deliver the same or even better results.
Unsatisfied customers can’t return this product for a refund.
When the skin begins to mature, the use of a rich, deeply-penetrating treatment is essential. Many moisturizers contain ingredients that condition and moisturize the skin, but those which actually reach the skin cells deep below the surface are the most effective. Encouraging the production of natural oils is also important as is finding a moisturizing treatment that provides a protective barrier on the skin to keep oils and moisture locked in. Using products with these ingredients ensures the skin has a plumped, smooth and line-free appearance, even as it continues to age.
Below you'll find some of the best Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: