- cleanser reviews
SU:M37 MIRACLE ROSE CLEANSING STICK REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Miracle rose cleansing stick description
This product is a unique cleansing formulation that comes in a twist-up tube just like a deodorant stick. It is designed for on-the-go use and can be used plenty of times before you need to re-purchase. This innovative formula gives a delicate lather that is claimed to melt away impurities and other potentially harmful compounds and substances that can get stuck in the skin. Made with 90% natural components, it is gentle enough for daily use, offering hydration without leaving any residue. Find out if this is the next cleanser you should purchase by reading our all-inclusive Miracle Rose Cleansing Stick Review.
SU:M37 is a Korean skin care brand under the LG Household & Care Ltd. group of companies. It is not very well-known but this company claims to create skin care formulations that are made with the most powerful natural ingredients available. It minimizes the use of chemicals and other potentially harmful ingredients to significantly reduce risk of adverse effects. This is a not a known brand in the United States and there’s no money back guarantee for its products.
To use SU:M37 Miracle Rose Cleansing Stick, twist up the cleanser by carefully turning the tube’s bottom part. When enough product is revealed, swipe it over your damp skin and then lather gently with your hands for one to two minutes. Rinse using lukewarm or cool water, depending on your preference.
Product price is not mentioned in official website. Various third party websites provides different prices for the same product, so it depends on the users, from where they wants to buy.
Miracle rose cleansing stick INGREDIENTS
- Fermented Damask Rose Extract: Aside from its natural floral scent, it also helps soothe and hydrate skin so risk of irritation is minimized.
- Green Tea Seed Oil: It helps hydrate skin while providing antioxidant protection as well, and there are beneficial nutrients that help improve the skin health.
- Lemon Peel Oil: This helps cleanse skin while also providing hydrating and nutritive benefits. However, it may cause skin dryness.
- Tocopherol: Known as a powerful antioxidant that can neutralize free radicals and help slow down skin aging, it is also proven to be an effective skin conditioner.
Miracle rose cleansing stick pros
- Does not contain artificial coloring, parabens and synthetic preservatives. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- Easy to use and ideal for travel.
- There are natural components that are proven to benefit skin.
- Some reviews say it is a good, gentle cleanser.
Miracle rose cleansing stick cons
- There is no clinical study that proves it is effective or safe.
- Some users say it can cause skin irritation.
- There are customer reviews saying it is not very effective as a cleanser.
- It tends to dry out skin even though there are hydrating components.
- This is not from a reputable skin care company.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Overall, SU:M37 Miracle Rose Cleansing Stick is just an ordinary cleanser based on its combination of ingredients. It comes in a unique form that’s easy to bring along and use but that’s the only feature that makes it stand out from other cleansers. It is not recommended because of its mediocre formulation and high price.
No money back guarantee is stated on the SU:M37 website.
While most people use an anti aging cream or serum to help reduce the signs of aging on the skin, it is equally important to use a facial wash that also has anti aging benefits. A wash that not only moisturizes but also gently exfoliates is even better as it is able to effectively rid the skin of old skin cells which contribute to making it look dull and aged. Anyone with sensitive skin should use exfoliating washes with care however as they may be too powerful and irritating for these skin types.
Below you'll find some of the Best Deep Facial Cleansers on the market in our opinion: