- The Best Face Moisturizers Review
BELIF MOISTURIZING BOMB CUSHION COMPACT BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 50 REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
MOISTURIZING BOMB CUSHION COMPACT DESCRIPTION
BELIF Moisturizing Bomb Cushion Compact Broad Spectrum SPF 50 is a BB cushion compact that can provide full coverage and 26 hour long hydration. It also promises to address various skin problems including dryness, redness and uneven skin tone.
In this Moisturizing Bomb Cushion Compact review, we’ll be covering all the details, positives, and negatives so you can have the facts when it comes to this product. This article works in a way so you will be able to see multiple points of view before you decide to buy.
Belif help people to once again believe in truth by creating formulations based on the modern Korean skin science and traditional apothecary blends. The company uses herbs as its main ingredient in all of their products. However, the product contains fragrance that may irritate the skin.
For best results, get a small amount of the product using the puff found inside the compact. Gently pat it on your face, especially the T zone. Apply it 15 minutes before you step out. Reapply after every 2 hours. Once the compact cushion formula has run out, you can replace it with the refill cartridge. Avoid direct contact with the eyes.
The set of BELIF Moisturizing Bomb Cushion Compact Broad Spectrum SPF 50 contains 1.04 oz (30 g) compact powder and a refill containing the same amount. You can buy it for a price of USD 42.
BELIF Moisturizing Bomb Cushion Compact Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Ingredients
- Comfrey Leaf: This herb has soothing and hydrating properties that can provide and at the same time, retain moisture to the skin. It also helps heal dry skin, thanks to its moisturizing properties.
- Ceramide: These are lipid molecules that can prevent moisture from evaporating from the skin. It also places a protective moisture barrier for maximum hydration and protection against external aggressors. However, it may cause Burning, redness, and peeling skin.
- Butylene Glycol: Preservative that prevents products from drying out
- Stearic Acid: It has cleansing properties so that it is used remove dirt, sweat and excess sebum from the skin.
MOISTURIZING BOMB CUSHION COMPACT ADVANTAGES
- The set of the bb cream comes with a 0.52 oz refill
- It also comes in two shades.
- The compact is suitable for all skin types. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
BELIF Moisturizing Bomb Cushion Compact Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Disadvantages
- The product contains fragrance.
- According to user reviews, the compact only offers minimal coverage and isn’t buildable.
- It may cause skin irritation or rash on skin.
- There are no clinical studies to back up its claims.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
When you hear about the claims of this compact powder, you will surely want to buy it. But before you do that, you need to know a few facts about it first.
First off, it contains fragrance that may irritate the skin. In addition to that, the powder does not offer maximum and buildable coverage that most compact powders offer as per the user reviews.
We recommend that you opt for a fragrance-free compact powder that offers full coverage to your skin.
The official site of the company does not offer the products for sale, so no return policy or money back guarantees are provided on their website. Since BELIF Moisturizing Bomb Cushion Compact Broad Spectrum SPF 50 can only be bought from their authorized resellers, you may want to ask the terms of the return policy to them
Many creams and serums on the market claim to work fast and effectively but fail to deliver results. For this reason it is essential to check the formula ingredients and make sure that they are included in their optimal amounts. While it is expected that creams of this type may be more expensive, the manufacturer should still be able to offer some proof that they have undergone successful testing and work on a full range of aging symptoms from lines and wrinkles to age spots and sun damage.
Below you'll find some of the Top Moisturizers For Dry Face on the market in our opinion: