- skin brightening cream reviews
MOOGOO BRIGHTENING CREAM REVIEW
The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
What is MOOGOO BRIGHTENING CREAM?
MooGoo Brightening Cream is specifically created to get rid of dark spots and uneven skin tone caused by unprotected sun exposure, hyperpigmentation and aging. It claims to make skin brighter, younger-looking and vibrant. This comprehensive MooGoo Brightening Cream review will help you make an informed choice.
We’ll be covering all the details, positives, and negatives so you can have the facts when it comes to this product. This article works in a way so you will be able to see multiple points of view before you decide to buy.
This product is produced and distributed by, MooGoo, an Australian company that specifically produces natural and environment-friendly skin care products. The company uses “ingredient philosophy,” which revolves around loving natural plant oils and extracts. On their website, they are disclosing all the ingredients used in their products, including the not-so-pretty-ones, such as paraffin oil (mineral oil), synthetic preservatives (i.e., parabens and formaldehyde donors), PEG’s and harsh cleaners.
To use MooGoo Brightening Cream, apply a pea-size amount to damp skin after cleansing. It can be applied twice a day.
MooGoo Brightening Cream (75 g) is sold at $24.90.
What are MOOGOO BRIGHTENING CREAM Key Ingredients?
- Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract:: Derived from a medicinal plant called Indian Gooseberry, Emblica has antioxidant properties that protect skin against free radical damage caused by UV exposure. With its photo-aging action, Emblica can make skin appear brighter and radiant. However it may cause dryness on the skin.
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (Stabilized Vitamin C): Also an effective antioxidant, this oil-soluble Vitamin C derivative helps brighten the skin tone and fights the signs of skin aging. Unlike L-Ascorbic acid, it is suitable for people with very sensitive skin because it does not exfoliate or aggravate the skin.
- Alpha Arbutin: It is known to prevent the formation of melanin by inhibiting tyrosinase. In return, it provides skin lightening and brightening effects. What is tyrosinase? Basically, these are enzymes that can activated anytime when they come in contact with UV light, which is why sun spots and freckles form if you are basking in the sun too long.
What are MOOGOO BRIGHTENING CREAM Pros?
- Its key ingredients include powerful antioxidants that can neutralize free radicals.
- Lightweight and absorbs easily in to the skin, however it causes dryness on skin.
- Good for spot treatment.
What are MOOGOO BRIGHTENING CREAM Cons?
- It takes two months before you see visible results (don’t expect dramatic results, though, as some reviews say that blemishes and dark spots fade by only 20%).
- While low concentrations (i.e. 3 to 4 percent) of alpha arbutin is relatively gentle on skin, prolonged use of arbutin products may cause side effects, such as skin irritation.
- There are not more reviews available on this product.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
MooGoo Brightening Cream is a promising skin brightening product based on its key ingredients. It is also a plus knowing that it contains ingredients that are suitable for people with very sensitive skin types. However, based on customer reviews, this product takes a long period of time to actually brighten your skin by fading blemishes and dark spots caused by sun damage, hyperpigmentation and aging. It also lacks reliable online reviews to support its claims. So far, there are positive reviews, but the stories found on different review sites and blog sites are all the same – as if they were copy and pasted. It would still be best to look around and check for other skin brightening products backed by a ton of good reviews.
Does MOOGOO BRIGHTENING CREAM come with a Guarantee?
This item comes with a 60 day money back guarantee.
While some anti aging products use a long list of ingredients in their formulas, others are more simple instead relying on one or two beneficial ingredients. Many products designed to reduce signs of aging in the facial skin contain at least one or two oils which not only supply much needed nutrients, but also keep the skin soft and supple. If the oil has additional benefits such as anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties that is even better and highly recommended.
Below you'll find some of the Skin Lightening Cream formulations on the market in our opinion: