- The Best Anti-Wrinkle Creams Review
Clarins Multi Active Day Cream Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Clarins Multi Active Day Cream Description
It is creamy formulation that claims to reduce the visibility of fine lines and boost skin’s radiance. Created by CLARINS, this multi active day cream contains an exclusive anti-pollution complex powered by teasel extract to fight the effects of stress and invigorate the skin. This product specifically targets fine lines and wrinkles, skin dullness uneven texture and dryness. It leaves skin with healthy glow, smoother, brighter and hydrated complexion. Know if this day cream makes a good addition to your beauty ritual by reading our Multi Active Day Cream Review.
CLARINS is a French family brand founded in 1954. The company only uses carefully selected plant-derived ingredients with high-quality concentration and combined with science to create a beauty care line that is unique and only provides the best results. Their scientists are tasked to travel the globe into finding the most powerful plant ingredients and use their potential in making anti-aging treatments for men and women. All of CLARINS products are made in France.
To use CLARINS Multi Active Day Cream, smooth over face and neck every morning using the CLARINS Touch application method: warm the cream in your hands, apply it with the whole surface of the hands, and stimulate microcirculation by applying firm, yet gentle pressing motions.
One 1.6 oz. container of this multi active day cream is worth $54.
Clarins Multi Active Day Cream Ingredients
- Teasel Extract: This helps in reducing the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles caused by a stressful lifestyle.
- Myrothamnus Extract: It fights the effects of daytime stress, resulting in lesser fine lines and a more radiant skin. However, as per the manufacturer, the product might cause skin irritation.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride: Derived from coconut oil and glycerin, this works as an emollient that penetrates the skin, giving it a layer of lubrication that is lightweight and non-greasy.
Multi active day cream pros
- Reduces the visible signs of skin aging. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- Dermatologist tested and non-comedogenic.
- Perfect for women in their 30s.
- Created without parabens.
- Awarded Allure 2016 Best of Beauty Winner: Moisturizer for Normal Skin.
Multi active day cream cons
- Has a separate CLARINS multi active night cream for normal to combination skin and normal to dry skin.
- Has a separate CLARINS multi active day cream with SPF 20 under the same price.
- Based on reviews, this product has an overwhelming smell.
- Packed with skin irritants.
- May trigger breakouts.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
The upside of CLARINS Multi Active Day Cream is that this day cream is packed with ingredients that target early wrinkles and fine lines. It has also been awarded as Allure’s 2016 Best of Beauty Winner: moisturizer for normal skin, showing that CLARINS Multi Active Day Cream can really produce results for the normal skin type. However, apart from the overwhelming smell, there are separate products under the same skin line that target different skin types, such as a night cream and the other one has SPF. With this, we do not recommend this product. There are other products that have an all-in-one formulation that can produce the same results as this day cream.
Unused items purchased on the website can be returned within 30 days of the ship date.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you'll find some of the Best Anti-Wrinkle Cream formulations on the market in our opinion: