- anti aging serum reviews
MURAD RAPID RESURFACING PEEL REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
MURAD RAPID RESURFACING PEEL DESCRIPTION
According to the manufacturer Murad Rapid Resurfacing Peel is a chemical peel made to recreate Dr. Murad’s Glycolic Acid peels at home, offering anti-aging treatments normally reserved for spas. The peel leaves skin feeling fresh, while allowing dirt, and oil to attach itself to the wipe. Skin is left replenished and more radiant while its youthful appearance is renewed.
In this review we’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
As mentioned on its website Murad Rapid Resurfacing Peel is a home version of the chemical peels that set Murad apart from the competition in the brand’s early beginnings. Use of the peel will leave the skin feeling refreshed, while also fighting against signs of aging, and evening out the complexion. Murad, LLC manufactures and sells spa-quality skincare and acne products, and was founded by Dr. Murad.
The peels are sold in small boxes containing 10 wipes of 10% Glycolic Acid, Vitamin C, and other nutrients at a cost of $44. Customers can choose an automatic refill option for a 10% discount on the peel. However existence of glycolic acid can lead to skin burning sensation!
MURAD RAPID RESURFACING PEEL INGREDIENTS
- Glycolic Acid: Alpha hydroxy acid that removes dead skin cells to promote a higher turnover rate. However it may cause burning sensation to sensitive skin.
- Vitamin C: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Glycerin: Mixture of palmitic, stearic, and oleic acids that occurs in nature. Reduces flakiness in skin, restores suppleness, and forms emulsions.
- Castor Oil: Removes dirt-clogging impurities from the skin to detoxify the skin, can also kill bacteria that causes acne and other skin conditions. May cause rashes if used without supervision from a qualified healthcare provider.
MURAD RAPID RESURFACING PEEL PROS
- Offers a spa-level peel in the home.
- Murad has formulated this product without gluten and it is also hypoallergenic. However it contains glycerin which causes itching on the applied area.
- This peel is formulated without parabens, sulfates, or phthalates.
MURAD RAPID RESURFACING PEEL CONS
- Chemical peels can be harsh for people with extremely dry or sensitive skin.
- All ingredient quantities or percentages are not disclosed.
- The study from which data is gathered about the product’s effects isn’t described online.
- User claimed for burning sensation in skin!
- This product leads to skin irritation
Some People also claimed that this product is not suitable for sensitive skin!
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Murad Rapid Resurfacing Peel provides a spa-quality facial peel that rejuvenates and revitalizes the skin. However, it may be harsh for some people due to its inclusion of castor oil and Glycolic acid.
Murad provides a 60-day money-back guarantee on products bought from the brand’s website. Customers who buy their products at other vendors must inquire about return policies.
A good anti aging serum needs to contain certain peptides and vitamins in order to nourish and rejuvenate old skin cells. If the formula uses patented substances this is even better as it means they have undergone extensive testing. It is also important that the chosen product works on a variety of signs of aging such as puffiness under the eyes, dark circles and age spots, not just lines and wrinkles.
Below you'll find some of the best Anti Aging Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: