- The Best Skin Brightening & Skin Lightening Cream Reviews
Murad Shield Intensive-C Radiance Peel Review
The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Murad shield intensive c radiance peel Description
Murad Environmental Shield Intensive-C Radiance Peel instantly reverses environmental aging to enhance luminosity and reveal a noticeably brighter complexion.
In this review, we will be going over every detail you’ll need to know before you decide to purchase a new addition to your skincare routine. We’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
Murad Environmental Shield Intensive-C Radiance Peel claims to instantly reverse signs of aging due to environmental causes, and also claims to enhance luminosity. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
This product contains glycolic acid, which is used to exfoliate the skin and accelerate cell turnover. Damaged cells are wiped away, leaving a renewed and fresh look.
Vitamin C and Indian Fig are also included, which work together to protect the skin against free radicals, while enhancing the skin’s clarity and luminosity.
This peel is intended for use up to 2 times per week for best results and is the second step in Dr. Murad’s Murad Environmental Shield regimen.
This brightening product retails for $69.61 on Ulta and other online retailers per 1.7 oz. of product.
Murad shield intensive c radiance peel Ingredients
- Glycolic Acid:This particular acid is a part of the group of active compounds known as AHA’s. This ingredient can penetrate the skin deeply, making the treatment effective against fine lines and dullness. However it may cause burning sensation to sensitive skin.
- Myrtle Extract: This ingredient is valued for its astringent properties, which help to address oily skin, large pores, and sagging skin.
- Vitamin C: The antioxidant properties of Vitamin C have been known to help prevent and treat UV-induced photodamage.
- Indian Fig: This ingredient is rich in antioxidants and fivers. Figs help to remove harmful toxins and provide the skin with a healthy glow.
Murad shield intensive c radiance peel Pros
- This product is meant to get rid of dullness in the skin and improve skin texture. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- This is a simple treatment that can be used up to 2 times per week.
- Customers that are loyal to the Murad brand may be happy to know this fits in well with the Environmental Shield regimen.
Murad shield intensive c radiance peel Cons
- Several customers indicated that this product does not provide noticeable results, even after weeks of proper use.
- This product acts as environmental shield, however is does not include SPF, meaning additional products would need to be purchased.
- This product is $55.00 per 1.7 oz. of product, which is relatively steep.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Although this product is packed with healthy ingredients that should leave skin looking smoother and illuminated, there are plenty of other skin-care products out there that boast the same results at a lower price. This product is pricey on its own, and it is recommended by the creator to purchase the Vitamin C peel in a full set, which will set you back even more money.
Return policy is not mentioned in official website.
While some anti aging products use a long list of ingredients in their formulas, others are more simple instead relying on one or two beneficial ingredients. Many products designed to reduce signs of aging in the facial skin contain at least one or two oils which not only supply much needed nutrients, but also keep the skin soft and supple. If the oil has additional benefits such as anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties that is even better and highly recommended.
Below you'll find some of the Skin Lightening Cream formulations on the market in our opinion: