- hyaluronic acid serum reviews
MyChelle Ultra Hyaluronic Hydrating Serum Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
MyChelle Ultra Hyaluronic Hydrating Serum Description
A hydration-boosting formula, MyChelle Ultra Hyaluronic Hydrating Serum is designed to deliver an optimal dose of moisture using clinically-backed ingredients. It contains one of the most effective skin-hydrating ingredients available today, hyaluronic acid. For maximum skin benefits, this product is also infused with soothing and nourishing ingredients. It is made without GMO, gluten, artificial fragrance and other potentially harmful chemicals.
MyChelle Dermaceuticals claims to be the pioneer when it comes to advanced, natural, bioactive skin care that offers professional results. The company is known to use peptides, natural extracts and plant stem cells for enhancing the skin’s appearance. It is not well-known but the brand offers a 60 day money back guarantee on all its formulations.
To use MyChelle Ultra Hyaluronic Hydrating Serum, apply two pumps after cleansing and drying skin. This serum may be layered in order to get multiple benefits. Follow use with a moisturizer to get optimum plumping and softening effects.
One container (1 oz.) is being sold online for $44.
MyChelle Ultra Hyaluronic Hydrating Serum Ingredients
- Hyaluronic Acid: Proven to be a potent humectant, it helps skin retain water and as a matter of fact, this substance has been shown to carry up to 1,000 times its water weight. It is lightweight so this moisturizer doesn’t feel heavy unlike other hydrating ingredients.
- Squalane: It also boosts moisture in skin and can be used to treat dryness and dehydration.
- Organic Rosehip Oil: Known to soothe the skin, it also helps retain moisture. This is a popular remedy that has been used for a long time in treating aged skin.
- Amino Acids: These are for strengthening the skin’s structure so that it becomes more resistant to damage that causes skin aging signs.
- Aloe Leaf Juice: A powerful soothing ingredient, this has been used as a natural remedy to treat various skin problems for a very long time. It nourishes and conditions the skin as well, helping it look and feel its best.
- Witch Hazel Extract: A natural astringent, it is one of the safest ways to control acne and prevent blemishes.
MyChelle Ultra Hyaluronic Hydrating Serum Advantages
- Packed with skin-protective antioxidants
- This formula includes calming natural ingredients like aloe extract
- It doesn’t contain parabens, petroleum, silicones, phthalates and other potential irritants
- This serum comes with a 60 day money back guarantee
MyChelle Ultra Hyaluronic Hydrating Serum Disadvantages
- There’s no clinical testing done that proves it is effective or safe
- Many reviews from users say it can cause breakouts
- Some feedback say it can irritate sensitive skin
- It is a little expensive
- This product is not from an established skin care company
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
All in all, MyChelle Ultra Hyaluronic Hydrating Serum is a good moisturizing formula. It contains ingredients that are backed by studies and this product comes with a money back guarantee. However, it is known to cause adverse effects so this formula isn’t really for everyone. Additionally, it is not strong enough to offer optimum skin protection. It is still worth a try but there are many other moisturizers that are more effective in hydrating skin and protecting it from premature aging.
There is a 60 day money back guarantee on all MyChelle formulations.
When the skin begins to mature, the use of a rich, deeply-penetrating treatment is essential. Many moisturizers contain ingredients that condition and moisturize the skin, but those which actually reach the skin cells deep below the surface are the most effective. Encouraging the production of natural oils is also important as is finding a moisturizing treatment that provides a protective barrier on the skin to keep oils and moisture locked in. Using products with these ingredients ensures the skin has a plumped, smooth and line-free appearance, even as it continues to age.
Below you'll find some of the best Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: