- facial toner reviews
Naobay Calming Face Toner Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Naobay Calming Face Toner Description
This formula is a refreshing 4-in-1 skincare lotion that has a slight citrus scent. It is made to effectively (but gently) remove traces of makeup along with impurities from the skin; hence, it helps clear up skin and prevent problems from developing. This formula doesn’t just cleanse and tone but it soothes skin as well, using natural extracts, such as chamomile and aloe leaf juice. A complete Naobay Calming Face Toner review, this will enable you to decide if this is the right toner for your needs.
Naobay originated in Valencia, Spain – a result of two entrepreneurial siblings, Javier and Cristina. The two combine their expertise in industrial engineering and pharmaceutical science to come up with skin care formulations that are effective and safe. However, what sets this brand apart from many other companies in the field is its commitment to using natural, organic ingredients. This brand is known in the Spanish market but elsewhere, it is still relatively unknown.
To use Naobay Calming Face Toner, apply with a cotton pad after cleansing your skin. Then, a moisturizer can be used to address the dryness that tends to develop.
A 100 ml container of this toner can be ordered online for about $14 plus shipping.
Naobay Calming Face Toner Ingredients
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: This is a natural treatment for various skin issues, including irritation, redness and minor scratches. It has been studied extensively and shown to offer powerful soothing effects that can reduce inflammation. Currently, it is among the most popular ingredients in skin care products.
- Chamomille Recutita Flower Extract: It is another potent soothing and calming ingredient that can help reduce inflammation, combating the negative effects of the other active ingredients for cleansing and toning skin.
- Centella Asiatica Extract: Also known as gotu kola, it has several skin benefits, offering nutritive, protective and regenerative properties.
- Citric Acid: This is a hydroxy acid that promotes the cellular renewal process of skin, which may help fight the development of premature aging signs.
Naobay Calming Face Toner Advantages
- Made with 99.13% ingredients that are of natural origin
- Uses organic actives for safety
- Cleanses, tones and soothes skin while working to restore the skin’s pH balance
- There are good reviews from users
- This is from a known Spanish skincare brand that offers natural products
Naobay Calming Face Toner Disadvantages
- No extensive testing has been conducted to prove that it’s safe and effective
- There’s no money back guarantee offer
- A closer look at the active ingredients makes it obvious that this is a weak toner
- Many users say it isn’t very effective
- Some users say it can irritate the skin or cause dryness
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
In a nutshell, Naobay Calming Face Toner is a slightly above average skin care product that uses natural active ingredients. There are good reviews from users but there are reports that it tends to dry out skin, and some users say it can cause irritation as well. This is worth a try, especially because of its gentle formulation and affordable price, but there are significantly better toners on the market.
No money back guarantee is offered for this skin toner.
Using a toner on the skin is an important part of a complete skincare routine but often neglected by many people. Toners not only help remove all excess traces of skin cleansers but they can also help restore the skin's PH balance and encourage the blood flow to the skin cells. The toner one chooses should be matched to the skin type and contain natural, pure ingredients that have undergone clinical and consumer testing.
Below you'll find some of The Best Face Toner formulations on the market in our opinion: