- The Best Eye Cream Reviews
NEUTROGENA AGELESS RESTORATIVES ANTI-OXIDANT EYE CREAM REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
NEUTROGENA AGELESS RESTORATIVES ANTI-OXIDANT EYE CREAM DESCRIPTION
Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives Anti-Oxidant Eye Cream is marketed as an eye cream that promises to deliver a triple antioxidant blend that can neutralize about 99% of free radicals. It claims to reverse the signs of aging like fine lines and uneven skin tone. It promises to leave the skin clearer and younger looking. This Neutrogena Anti-Oxidant Eye Cream review can help you know if this product is a must-have!
Here we will go over the benefits and drawbacks of this product, and determine just how well it stands up to its claims. This cleanser is designed to exfoliate without being over drying, leaving the skin moist and smooth.
Neutrogena takes pride in calling themselves as the #1 Dermatologist Recommended Brand that delivers a wide array of high-quality skin and hair care products. The company is under the umbrella of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc that is known worldwide.
For best results,the manufacturer suggests – Dab a small amount of the eye cream around the entire area using your ring finger. Pat it gently to facilitate faster absorption into the skin. Use this in the morning and at night after cleansing the skin. You can use it on its own or under eye makeup.
A 0.5 oz (14 g) tube of Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives Anti-Oxidant Eye Cream costs around USD 45. The product is not listed on the official Neutrogena website, but it can be bought in various third-party retailer sites.
NEUTROGENA AGELESS RESTORATIVES ANTI-OXIDANT EYE CREAM INGREDIENTS
Below are some of the active ingredients that the eye cream contains:
- Shea Butter: This skincare ingredient is known for its nourishing and moisturizing properties. It can help address issues of dry skin and at the same time, protect the skin from environmental stressors. However this product leads to skin itching and dryness!
- Soybean Seed extract: Rich in genistein, this extract can deeply nourish the skin. In addition to that, this extract is also said to have skin lightening and collagen boosting properties that can help improve the elasticity and tone of the skin.
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Cetearyl Alcohol: Fatty alcohols that keeps water and oil components from separating in product formulas. Increases the viscosity of products. But it also may cause burning, stinging, redness, irritation, unusual changes in the skin, and signs of skin infection.
NEUTROGENA AGELESS RESTORATIVES ANTI-OXIDANT EYE CREAM pros
- The eye cream targets different signs of aging on the eyes. However it may lead to skin irritation when it comes to sensitive eyes!
NEUTROGENA AGELESS RESTORATIVES ANTI-OXIDANT EYE CREAM cons
- The cream has alcohol and fragrance.
- It also contains parabens.
- This product leads to skin irritation!
- User claimed that this product is not made up for sensitive skin!
- This product also leads to burning sensation!
- It also has triethanolamine.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
This eye cream is formulated to bring back the glow, moisture and youthful look of the eye area. However, the thing that is quite bothersome is the fact that it contains a few chemicals that are quite irritating to the skin, especially to the sensitive eye area.
Some of these chemicals are triethanolamine (which may lead to watery and red eyes), fragrance (redness and itchiness) and alcohol (dryness).
We highly recommend that you continue your search for an eye cream that can deliver antioxidant protection and moisture to the eye area minus all these unwanted chemicals.
All products of Neutrogena, including Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives Anti-Oxidant Eye Cream, are covered by the 30-day money back guarantee that is offered by the company. If you did not like the effects of the product, you could return it to them within 30 days after the date of purchase so you can get a full refund or exchange.
Because the skin around the eyes is so delicate, it really needs to be treated differently from other facial skin. Eye creams generally use ingredients that are gentle and non-irritating and should help reduce puffiness and any darkness under the eyes which makes us look older than we are. At the same time, antiaging eye creams and serums should also contain ingredients that reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles and stubborn crow’s feet that appear over time.
Below you'll find some of the Best Eye Wrinkle Cream formulations on the market in our opinion: