- moisturizer reviews
Neutrogena Triple Age Repair Moisturizer
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Neutrogena triple age repair moisturizer Description
NEUTROGENA Triple Age Repair Moisturizer with sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 25 targets the 3 most common and noticeable signs of aging, and claims to make a noticeable difference in as little as 4 weeks. So, what are the 3 most common signs of aging that this product addresses? Neutrogena claims this moisturizer will help to improve the look of wrinkles, and uneven skin tone, while adding some much-needed firmness to the skin.
Signs of aging tend to creep up when you least expect it. Doesn’t it feels like just yesterday that you were fretting about covering up your teenage breakouts and suddenly, you’re trying to figure out how to deal with these new fine lines around your eyes? The aging process can be really unfair in that way, but luckily there are products out there to ease you into this new chapter for your skin.
NEUTROGENA Triple Age Repair Moisturizer retails for $21.99 per 1.7 oz. of product at many retail stores. The price of this product is on par with many leading brands.
In addition to treating these noticeable signs of aging, NEUTROGENA Triple Age Repair Moisturizer also helps to prevent future damage to your skin with Broad Spectrum SPF 25. The sun’s harmful UVA and UVB rays can worsen common signs of aging, so it’s always a good idea to include SPF in any anti-aging regimen. However, as per the manufacturer, the product might cause skin irritation.
You may be wondering how one product can address so many issues and protect the skin all at once. Neutrogena utilizes HEXINOL® Technology and Vitamin C, which have both been clinically proven to help smooth the look of wrinkles, even skin tone, and visibly firm the skin.
Apply the moisturizer to your clean skin liberally and evenly 15 minutes before exposing your face to sunlight. If you intend to use this product as a sunscreen, it’s best to apply it every 2 hours for best results. As with any face product, it’s a good idea to do a spot test to make sure your skin does not negatively react to the product.
Key active ingredients are:
- Avobenzone (2%) – This is a common sunscreen ingredient used to protect against UVA rays.
- Homosalate (4%) – This chemical is a common sunscreen ingredient, which also works as a skin conditioner.
- Octisalate (4%) – This is an organic compound used in sun screen to protect the skin from the sun’s UVB rays.
- Octocrylene (2%) – This is a chemical compound used as an additive in sunscreen and also has skin moisturizing effects due to its emollient properties.
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
Neutrogena triple age repair moisturizer Pros
- This moisturizer fights the most obvious signs of aging while protecting skin against future damage. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- This product utilizes ingredients that have been proven to reduce the look of wrinkles and fine lines while delivering a more youthful look by retaining moisture.
- This moisturize contains more product in one bottle than other competing brands.
- This moisturizer is suitable for every day use.
- Customer reviews indicate that a little bit of product goes a long way so they were able to use this product for an extended period of time.
- Other customer reviews indicated that the product does indeed address the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and unevenness.
Neutrogena triple age repair moisturizer Cons
- Although this moisturizer acts as a sunscreen, it is recommended to use an SPF of at least 30 for best protection against the sun.
- This moisturizer is not resistant to water, so a different sunscreen should be used if you’re planning on going in water.
- Several of the chemical sunscreens included in the active ingredients list are known to irritate sensitive skin.
- Many customers indicated that they experienced breakouts and small rashes on their faces after several days of applying this product.
- Some customer feedback indicates that the moisturizer left their skin feeling dry, flakey, and some even experienced burning sensations.
Over time, your skin will begin to experience a breakdown of collagen and elastin, resulting in fine lines and wrinkles. This can happen due to exposure to the sun, heredity, the natural aging process, and even emoting throughout the day. NEUTROGENA Triple Age Repair Moisturizer claims to address the most common signs of aging, while protecting skin against future damage with an SPF of 25. Many anti-aging products available come with an SPF of 30 or higher, which is something those with sun sensitivity should consider. Also be aware, that many customer reviews indicated this product does not provide ample moisturizing benefits and may cause you to break out in a rash. Customers should consider continuing their search for an anti-aging product that will provide them with the benefits they need without having to worry about harmful ingredients. Unused items purchased on the website can be returned within 30 days of the ship date.
Many creams and serums on the market claim to work fast and effectively but fail to deliver results. For this reason it is essential to check the formula ingredients and make sure that they are included in their optimal amounts. While it is expected that creams of this type may be more expensive, the manufacturer should still be able to offer some proof that they have undergone successful testing and work on a full range of aging symptoms from lines and wrinkles to age spots and sun damage.
Below you'll find some of the Top Moisturizers For Dry Face on the market in our opinion: