- moisturizer reviews
Nuxe Crème Prodigieuse DD Cream Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
NUXE DD Cream Description
This Nuxe Dd Cream Review will provide you with the information you need to determine whether or not this tinted moisturizer can really even out the skin’s tone, hydrate the skin, and protect the complexion from damage caused by environmental aggressors.
Within this review, we’ll provide you with pertinent information such as a list of Nuxe Prodigieuse DD Crème SPF 30 ingredients and their uses. Additionally we’ll expand on the uses and benefits of this skin-perfecting treatment.
NUXE is a Parisian skincare line that takes great pride in its ability to reconnect women with nature and their inner beauty.
Nuxe Crème Prodigieuse DD Cream Review uses a blend of protective ingredients, including titanium dioxide to protect the skin against damage caused by the sun’s harmful rays. Instantly, you’ll notice your skin is more even, thanks to the light pigmentation of this skincare treatment. However this product contains Dimethicone which causes skin irritation.
For best results, apply an even layer of NUXE Crème Prodigieuse DD Cream to your cleansed, toned skin. Apply this product 15 minutes before sun exposure.
NUXE DD Cream Ingredients
- Titanium Dioxide: This ingredient is used as a sunscreen to protect the skin from the sun’s harmful UVA/UVB rays. With persistent use, ingredients such as these can also prevent early signs of aging from appearing on the skin.
- Shea Butter: This ingredient leaves the skin feeling deeply moisturized and soothed. With continued use, shea butter has the ability to improve the skin’s texture and ability to defend itself against damage caused by environmental aggressors.
- Dimethicone: This ingredient is commonly used in skincare to trap moisture and helps leave the skin feeling hydrated for extended periods of time. Unfortunately, ingredients such as this also have the potential to trap impurities. However it causes skin irritation.
- Parfum: More commonly known as fragrance, this ingredient adds a pleasant aroma to the skincare treatment. Unfortunately, such ingredients are commonly known for their tendency to cause dryness and irritation on the skin.
NUXE DD Cream pros
- This skincare treatment evens out the skin’s tone as it mattifies and hydrates the skin.
- This product contains Shea butter to moisturized the skin.
- This perfecting DD cream can protect the skin from damage caused by the sun’s harmful UV rays. Unfortunately, SPF ratings on cosmetics are not as strict as actual sunscreens and often do not provide adequate coverage.
NUXE DD Cream cons
- This product is not widely available on well-known skincare retailer websites that ship worldwide.
- This product claims that it can perfect and even out the skin’s complexion, however, the shade range is quite limited.
- Cosmetics are not held to the same standards as sunscreen when it comes to UV ratings, meaning that this skincare treatment may not provide adequate protection from the sun’s harmful rays.
- There are very few reviews available from trusted, third party skincare websites.
- This product contains several irritants in the form of alcohol, fragrance, and various forms of sunscreen.
NUXE DD Cream Price & Quantity?
NUXE Crème Prodigieuse DD Cream retails for $29.00 per 30ml of product on several relatively well-known skincare retailer sites. Not all of these ship globally, so keep that in mind.
Should You Buy It?
Nuxe Crème Prodigieuse DD Cream Review claims that it can even out the skin’s tone, protect the skin from damage caused by environmental aggressors, and leave the skin feeling deeply hydrated.
Unfortunately, the shade range for this product is quite minimal. If you have very light or very deep skin, this product may not come in a shade that is suitable for you. Additionally, cosmetics are not held to the same standard as sunscreens. It’s unlikely that this product will actually provide you with SPF 30 protection. Lastly, the addition of fragrance is quite concerning as it can break down the skin’s moisture barrier and actually make your complexion more vulnerable to UV damage.
Does It Come With a Guarantee?
NUXE Prodigieuse DD Crème SPF 30 is available on several relatively well-known skincare retailer websites. Some of these sites have quite reasonable return policies, however, we would recommend checking with the individual retailer to determine whether or not this treatment comes with a money back guarantee.
Many creams and serums on the market claim to work fast and effectively but fail to deliver results. For this reason it is essential to check the formula ingredients and make sure that they are included in their optimal amounts. While it is expected that creams of this type may be more expensive, the manufacturer should still be able to offer some proof that they have undergone successful testing and work on a full range of aging symptoms from lines and wrinkles to age spots and sun damage.
Below you'll find some of the Top Moisturizers For Dry Face on the market in our opinion: