- The Best Face Toners Review
NUXE DELICIOUS FRAGRANT WATER REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Nuxe delicious fragrant description
Nuxe Delicious Fragrant Water, according to the manufacturer, is just like summer that is packed in a small bottle. Each spritz releases the spirit of summer. This product is intended to be used to energize the skin.
This spritz is infused with a blend of petitgrain, oranges, coconut, musk, and soft notes of vanilla. Each spray of this product will ooze with an unmistakable scent of summer. With this product, you can summon summer with a single spritz.
To make use of it, simply spritz in front of you and walk through it to be enveloped by its scent. Apply it on your hairbrush and comb your hair with it.
Nuxe sun delicious water for face can be beneficial too. Spritz a small amount on your palm and rub it until it’s just a little moist then gently dab your palm on your face. However, use sparingly on the face as this product has alcohol content and may dehydrate the skin cells.
Aliza Jabès founded Nuxe while letting her raw senses lead her. With her contagious vibe, she infected the people working around her with her philosophy and helped her bring Nuxe to a success. Using her instincts, she was able to create products that many users love to use.
Nuxe delicious Fragrant Water benefits are achieved through daily using it. This summer in a bottle was just recently released in 2017, and Nuxe fans gave it a try. This product gives you a nice scent without sensitizing the skin to the sun. This product is a great scent to bring along on your summer trips. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
Also, this product gives you the scent of summer whenever you want it. Just be careful when using it on your skin and face. It contains alcohol and may lead to skin dryness with too much use.
Nuxe delicious fragrant INGREDIENTS
To make a product that won’t sensitize your skin from the sun, this product is made with the following ingredients:
- Eichhornia Crassipes Extract: This water hyacinth extract is known to possess healing properties that help quell skin irritation and protect the skin from overgrowth of harmful microorganism. This extract brings no other beneficial effect on the skin aside from that.
- Glycerin: This simple humectant is diluted in this summer bottle to give hydration to the skin and keep it from getting dry especially during the hot summer days but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Berteroana Flower Extract: This flower is also known as the perfume plant. It is famed for its use in cosmetics and skincare for its subtle tropical scent.
- Citronellol: This ingredient is used in this fragrant water to give it a mild citrusy summer scent. However, this may trigger irritation or allergy to people with sensitive skin.
Nuxe delicious fragrant PROS
- This product is a small bottle of packed summer.
- This fragrant water can be used both on the skin and hair.
- This spritz has a nice scent. However, it doesn’t last that long.
NUXE DELICIOUS FRAGRANT CONS
- This fragrant water has a huge portion of alcohol on its ingredients list.
- The alcohol and fragrance it contains have more quantity compared to the water it is formulated with.
- This product has a high price tag.
- This product is filled with a fragrance that may lead to skin irritation.
- Very few users are talking about this product.
Nuxe Delicious Fragrant Price & Quantity
Nuxe Delicious Fragrant Water comes in 100ml bottles and can be acquired from their website and other retailers. Each bottle of this summer in a bottle costs about 27GBP (roughly $27).
Should You Buy It?
This product is gradually gaining popularity in the market, and some users are trying it out. However, there are still very few reviews to give more information about the product. Although this product has a nice scent, it contains too much alcohol and may lead to skin dryness.
Also, checking out the ingredients list reveal that this product contains potentially skin irritating ingredients such as linalool and citronellol. Overall, we strongly recommend you look for other fragrant water that is formulated with less irritating ingredient and alcohol.
Does It Come With a Guarantee?
Return policy is not mentioned in official website.
Using a toner on the skin is an important part of a complete skincare routine but often neglected by many people. Toners not only help remove all excess traces of skin cleansers but they can also help restore the skin's PH balance and encourage the blood flow to the skin cells. The toner one chooses should be matched to the skin type and contain natural, pure ingredients that have undergone clinical and consumer testing.
Below you'll find some of The Best Face Toner formulations on the market in our opinion: