- Eye cream reviews
NUXE LIFTING EYE CREAM MERVEILLANCE EXPERT REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
NUXE LIFTING EYE CREAM DESCRIPTION
In this Nuxe Lifting Eye Cream review, we will be going over every detail you’ll need to know before you decide to purchase a new addition to your skincare routine. In this review we’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
NUXE is a Parisian skincare line that takes great pride in its ability to reconnect women with nature and their inner beauty. This skincare brand is an integral part of Cosmetic Valley, which is home to some of the biggest name brands in French cosmetics .Unfortunately, there are no topical treatments out there that can perform such a task. The only way you can actually lift sagging skin is to undergo in-office skincare treatments.
NUXE Merveillance Expert Yeux Liftant uses a blend of natural ingredients, including caffeine, rosa canina fruit oil, and raspberry fruit water to sooth, hydrate, and revitalize the skin around the gentle eye area.
What NUXE fails to mention is the inclusion of fragrance, which will inevitably cause more harm than good for the complexion. Fragrant ingredients have a tendency to cause dryness, redness, and irritation. Ingredients such as these can even break down collagen production.
For best results, apply an even layer of NUXE Merveillance Expert Lifting Eye Cream For Visible Lines to your cleansed skin. You may use this treatment up to two times per day, during your morning and evening skincare routines.
NUXE LIFTING EYE CREAM INGREDIENTS
- Avocado Oil: This non-fragrant ingredient is infused with antioxidants and delivers several benefits to the gentle eye area. This ingredient has the ability to hydrate the skin, strengthen the skin against damage caused by environmental aggressors, and acts as an emollient.
- Caffeine: This ingredient is commonly used as an anti-inflammatory in skincare treatments. Specifically, caffeine is meant to improve circulation and diminish the appearance of under eye puffiness and dark under eye circles. Unfortunately, any results you’ll see from such an ingredient are temporary. There is no proof that caffeine can reverse the appearance of such issues around the eyes.
- Plankton Extract: This plant extract is commonly used in skincare treatments to help repair and protect the skin against damage caused by environmental aggressors.
- Parfum: More commonly known as fragrance, this ingredient adds a pleasant aroma to the skincare treatment. Unfortunately, such ingredients are commonly known for their tendency to cause dryness and irritation on the skin.
NUXE LIFTING EYE CREAM PROS
- This product is light and smells pleasant.
- This treatment reverses the appearance of under eye puffiness and stubborn under eye circles.
- This anti-aging treatment claims that it can firm and lift the delicate skin around the eyes. Although this product may be able to temporarily smooth over the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, there is no way it can actually lift sagging skin.
NUXE LIFTING EYE CREAM CONS
- This product has either been discontinued or is available on a very limited basis.
- This anti-aging treatment contains synthetic fragrance, which may cause dryness and irritation for those with sensitive skin.
- There’s very little research to prove the ingredients included in this treatment can really diminish the appearance of under eye puffiness and dark under eye circles.
- There are very few reviews available from trusted, third party skincare websites.
- This product cannot physically lift sagging skin around the delicate eye area, only surgery can accomplish such a task.
NUXE LIFTING EYE CREAM PRICE & QUANTITY?
NUXE Merveillance Expert Lifting Eye Cream For Visible Lines was available for sale online on several very well known, trusted skincare retailer websites. It appears that this product has been discontinued, however.
Should You Buy It?
NUXE Merveillance Expert Lifting Eye Cream For Visible Lines claims that it can diminish the appearance of fine lines, under eye puffiness, and stubborn dark circles around the eyes.
Unfortunately, this product does not appear to be available for sale any longer. In addition to the lack of availability, the ingredient list isn’t all that impressive. This product claims to reverse the appearance of common skincare issues, yet there are no ingredients within this formula that can reverse the look of under eye puffiness and dark circles. The inclusion of fragrance is also quite problematic, as the skin around the eyes is very gentle and prone to dryness, redness, and irritation.
Does It Come With a Guarantee?
NUXE Expert Lifting Serum is no longer available for sale on any trusted skincare retailer websites as far as we can tell. The NUXE website does not carry this product. If you do manage to find this product online, be sure to contact the individual distributor to determine whether or not a return policy or exchange policy is in place.
Because the skin around the eyes is so delicate, it really needs to be treated differently from other facial skin. Eye creams generally use ingredients that are gentle and non-irritating and should help reduce puffiness and any darkness under the eyes which makes us look older than we are. At the same time, antiaging eye creams and serums should also contain ingredients that reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles and stubborn crow’s feet that appear over time.
Below you'll find some of the Best Eye Wrinkle Cream formulations on the market in our opinion: