- moisturizer reviews
OLAY TOTAL EFFECTS TONE CORRECTING NIGHT MOISTURIZER REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
OLAY TOTAL EFFECTS TONE CORRECTING NIGHT MOISTURIZER DESCRIPTION
Olay Total Effects Tone Correcting Night Moisturizer is marketed as an all-in-one night cream that can fight signs of aging including lack of firmness, fine lines and wrinkles, uneven skin tone, discoloration, dryness, dullness and uneven texture. It can deeply hydrate the skin. At the same time, it can help you achieve a younger-looking and healthy skin. This Olay Tone Correcting Night Moisturizer review has all the details that you need!
In this review we’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
As mentioned on its website Olay has only one promise, and that is to deliver safe and effective products to their consumers. They are deeply committed to ensuring the safety of their products. To do this, the company conducts over 400,000 quality and safety tests to ensure that their clients all over the world would have an excellent experience with the use of their products.
For best results, the manufacturer suggests to put on a small amount of the night cream to the face, neck, and chest. Apply this product at night after you have cleansed the face.
Olay Total Effects Tone Correcting Night Moisturizer is available as a 1.7 fl oz (50 ml) jar and is sold for a price of $14.49. You can buy the product from your preferred online retailer or authorized store near you.
OLAY TOTAL EFFECTS TONE CORRECTING NIGHT MOISTURIZER INGREDIENTS
- Niacinamide:This is also known as vitamin B3 and is known to be an effective skin-restoring ingredient. It offers various benefits on the skin including reducing the size of pores, even out skin tone, strengthens the skin surface and improves the skin tone and texture.
- Dimethicone:This places a protective moisture barrier on the skin and locks moisture in to ensure that the skin will stay hydrated for a long time.However, this coating property can also trap dirt, sebum and bacteria, resulting in skin irritation and clogged pores.
- Coconut Oil:Coconut offers many uses in the skin care industry. For one, it is the best moisturizer. It also has antifungal and antibacterial properties. Although, this cream contains coconut oil, which is a known comedogenic ingredient and may clog pores.
OLAY TOTAL EFFECTS TONE CORRECTING NIGHT MOISTURIZER pros
- It can give the skin a firmer appearance. However you may notice skin irritation!
- The cream can deeply nourish the skin.
OLAY TOTAL EFFECTS TONE CORRECTING NIGHT MOISTURIZER cons
- The night moisturizer contains alcohol.
- It also has paraben.
- The product also has fragrance.
- User claimed for clogged pores which leads to skin irritation!
- User claimed for acne breakout as well!
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Olay is one of the most well-known skin care brands in the world. But before you consider buying this product, you need to know a few details about it first.
The product actually contains a few unwanted chemicals. First, it has alcohol which can dry the skin and cause cell death. Second, it has fragrant chemicals that may irritate the skin. Lastly, it has parabens that have been proven to cause cancer in the long run.
We suggest that you choose a night moisturizer that has better formulation than this one.
There is no information about any return policies on the manufacturer’s website. If you wish to know if the product comes with a return policy (and its terms), you can ask the authorized resellers about it.
Many creams and serums on the market claim to work fast and effectively but fail to deliver results. For this reason it is essential to check the formula ingredients and make sure that they are included in their optimal amounts. While it is expected that creams of this type may be more expensive, the manufacturer should still be able to offer some proof that they have undergone successful testing and work on a full range of aging symptoms from lines and wrinkles to age spots and sun damage.
Below you'll find some of the Top Moisturizers For Dry Face on the market in our opinion: