- anti wrinkle night cream reviews
OLE HENRIKSEN GOODNIGHT GLOW – INVIGORATING NIGHT TRANSFORMATION TREATMENT REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
OLE GOODNIGHT GLOW DESCRIPTION
In this Ole Henriksen Invigorating Night Gel review, we will be going over every detail you’ll need to know before you decide to purchase a new addition to your skincare routine. In this review we’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
Ole Henriksen is a cosmetician from Denmark. He was from an unusual beginning and came from a poor family. When he traveled in Indonesia, he developed cystic acne and by Lagita, an aesthetician in Jakarta. His skin condition was treated using botanicals, and that piqued his interest in skin care. Diving deeper in the realm of skin health, he was consumed and absorbed by it. He pursued it as a career and found success in the United States.
This treatment gel, according to their trials, gives a softer skin and noticeable result in as little as 8 weeks. However there is no clinical proof to back it up.
Ole Henriksen Invigorating Night Treatment was released in 2014 and has been popularly used by many people who are fond of Ole Henriksen products.
What are OLE GOODNIGHT GLOW Key Ingredients?
- Alpha Hydroxy Acid: This acid effectively exfoliates the dead layer of the skin to help resurface the younger skin beneath it. However, like most exfoliants, too much can lead to dryness and peeling.
- Glycolic Acid: This acid also exfoliates and help increase the skin’s rate of repair and recovery from damage. However, like all exfoliants, too much can lead to flaking.
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation.
- Orange Fruit Extract: This ingredient gives this product a citrusy scent and is packed with high amounts of antioxidants.
What are OLE GOODNIGHT GLOW Pros?
- This treatment gel contains AHA and glycolic acid that exfoliates the skin. However, too much exfoliation can leave the skin dry.
- It helps brighten and even out skin complexion.
- It contains vitamins and minerals that nourishes the skin thoroughly while you sleep.
What are OLE GOODNIGHT GLOW Cons?
- This product has some fragrant ingredients on its list that may cause skin allergy.
- The price of this product is higher than the usual skin treatment products you can find on the market.
- It contains a proprietary blend that may have ingredients users may be allergic to.
- Some people had experienced acne breakout after using it.
- Some people did not like the texture of the product.
What is the Price and Quantity of OLE GOODNIGHT GLOW?
Ole Henriksen Goodnight Glow – Invigorating Night Transformation Treatment is available in 1.7 OZ bottles and can be found posted for sale at their official website. You can also see them carried by other cosmetic and skin care websites online. It usually costs $48 for every 1.7 OZ bottle.
Should You Buy It?
Ole Henriksen is known by many icons and celebrities for an effective brand. However, not all skin types may agree with their products. For one, sensitive skin may develop allergy or irritation form its fragrant ingredients.
This product has a high price tag for the value it gives. Also, there are people who had breakouts after using it. Others had found no noticeable results at all. Overall, we strongly recommend you find other night treatment gels or creams that do not have fragrant ingredients or are much more affordable than this.
Does It Come With a Guarantee?
Ole Henriksen Invigorating Night Transformation is backed by a 60-day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with any product you get directly from them, you can return it, and they will refund you with your payment without deducting the shipping charges.
Using a separate night cream to reduce signs of aging is a good idea as these creams tend to be heavier, richer and more effective. When used as part of a complete anti aging skin care routine, they can work on some of the most stubborn lines and wrinkles and complement the cream or lotion used during the day. However, whatever product is used, consumers should still make sure that it contains beneficial peptides, antioxidants and deeply moisturizing ingredients.
Below you'll find some of the Best Night Cream formulations on the market in our opinion: