- moisturizer reviews
OLE HENRIKSEN SHEER TRANSFORMATION PERFECTING MOISTURIZER REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Ole sheer moisturizer description
Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation Perfecting Moisturizer restores the skin hydration thoroughly to increase its state of health.
This product smooths the skin to give it a better appearance. It helps even out skin complexion for a brighter and more glowing complexion. It targets dark spots and gives out a flawless looking skin.
However, this may not be as affordable as the average product you can find on the market. If you are curious if this transformation gel is for you, keep Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation Reviews to make have an idea how it will work for you.
In this review, we will be going over every detail you’ll need to know before you decide to purchase a new addition to your skincare routine. We’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
After establishing thriving spa in the heart of the United States, Ole Henriksen focused on developing skin care products that would be sought after by their patrons for its effective results. Experiencing the worst cystic acne himself, Ole Henriksen had taken a personal interest in dealing with this condition through maintenance of optimal skin health. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
Many Ole Henriksen Sheer Moisturizer Review tell different stories.
OLE SHEER MOISTURIZER INGREDIENTS
Coming from his own skin dilemma, Ole Henriksen made sure that every ingredient used in their skin care products adds up to its value. This product is formulated with the following ingredients for best results:
- Fruit Acids: This product contains acids from sugar maple, sugar cane, bilberry, orange, and lemon. These acids help the skin recover from uneven skin tone. However, if you have allergy from any of this, it may not do your skin any good and may result in irritation.
- Antioxidants: To prevent the skin from developing faster aging, it is formulated with potent amounts of antioxidants. Although, too much of antioxidants may lead to skin dryness and sensitivity.
- Chamomile Extract: This extract helps increase the skin’s permeability to other nourishing ingredients.
- Licorice Extract: This extract helps even out the skin tone and get rid of dark spots.
OLE SHEER MOISTURIZER PROS
- This product gives the skin thorough hydration that will keep skin dryness at bay.
- This transformation gel evens out skin complexion.
- This product is rich in antioxidants. However, it contains a synthetic form of Vitamin E that may trigger skin irritation.
OLE SHEER MOISTURIZER CONS
- This product costs a large sum of money.
- This perfecting gel has a huge amount of alcohol in its formulation.
- It contains phenoxyethanol that is known to have a cytotoxic effect.
- Some people had acne breakouts after using this product.
- Others were overwhelmed by its scent.
PRICE & QUANTITY?
Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation Perfecting Moisturizer is packaged in blue jars with white caps. It is available in .5oz, 1.7oz, and 3oz jars that cost $12-68.
SHOULD YOU BUY IT?
This product has garnered many reviews online since it was released in 2014. However, not all people who have used it were happy with it. Some users have had cystic acne breakout after using this product. Others found the scent to be overwhelming and too much for their noses.
Lastly, the price point of this product is way above most of the similar products of their competitors. Overall, we strongly recommend you find a moisturizing gel that is more affordable and does not have large alcohol contents in its formulation.
DOES IT COME WITH A GUARANTEE?
Return policy is not mentioned in official website.
Many creams and serums on the market claim to work fast and effectively but fail to deliver results. For this reason it is essential to check the formula ingredients and make sure that they are included in their optimal amounts. While it is expected that creams of this type may be more expensive, the manufacturer should still be able to offer some proof that they have undergone successful testing and work on a full range of aging symptoms from lines and wrinkles to age spots and sun damage.
Below you'll find some of the Top Moisturizers For Dry Face on the market in our opinion: