- cleanser reviews
OLEHENRIKSEN FIND YOUR BALANCE OIL CONTROL CLEANSER REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
OLEHENRIKSEN OIL CLEANSER DESCRIPTION
This Oil Cleanser Review will provide you with the information you need to determine whether or not this purifying skincare treatment can really prevent breakouts and excess oiliness as it improves the skin’s overall texture by drawing out impurities.
Within this Balance Oil Control Cleanser Review, we’ll provide you with pertinent information such as a list of ingredients and their uses. Additionally we’ll expand on the uses and benefits of this clarifying skincare treatment. Using a blend of AHAs and active botanicals, this detoxifying skincare treatment can effectively draw out impurities as prevents future breakouts and excess oil production. With continued use, your skin will appear more even, calm, and revitalized.
A word of caution, OleHenriksen Find Your Balance Oil Control Cleanser claims that it can detoxify the skin and prevent breakouts, however, it fails to mention that the exfoliating ingredients within this formula will not come into contact with the skin long enough to have much of an effect
Ole Henriksen, the founder of OleHenriksen skincare, built his empire with a simple philosophy in mind; exfoliate, treat, and soothe. This simple, yet, powerful approach to skincare originated in Ole’s Beverly Hills spa and expanded into the powerhouse brand that it is today.
OleHenriksen Find Your Balance Oil Control Cleanser uses a blend of neem seed oil and AHAs to deeply purify and clarify the skin as it prevents new blemishes from forming.With continued use, this cleanser will improve the skin’s overall tone and texture but may cause skin dryness.
Although Ole Henriksen Balance Oil Control Cleanser benefits seem promising, there are a few things we’d like to point out. There are several fragrant ingredients included within this formulation. Working in conjunction with AHAs may actually cause oil production to increase.
For best results, apply an even layer of OleHenriksen Find Your Balance Oil Control Cleanser to your damp skin. Massage the product into the skin and rinse it off with warm water. Be sure to follow up with your preferred skincare treatments and wear an SPF of at least 30 during the day for optimum results.
OLEHENRIKSEN OIL CLEANSER INGREDIENTS
- Green Fusion Complex: These combination of ingredients is actually a proprietary blend created by Ole Henriksen. These ingredients work together to prevent excess oil production and perfect the appearance of enlarged pores.
- Neem Seed Oil: This ingredient is commonly used in at-home remedies to treat blemishes and prevent new blemishes from forming.
- Glycolic and Lactic Acids: Also known as AHAs, these ingredients are meant to clear away dead skin and other pore-clogging impurities. Unfortunately, AHAs are typically at their most effective when left on the skin. It’s likely that the AHAs in this cleanser will be down the drain before they can have much of an effect on the skin.
- Peppermint Oil: This ingredient is meant to add a pleasant fragrance and cooling feeling on the skin. Although it may feel nice, cooling sensations in skincare typically point to dryness and irritation at a later date.
OLEHENRIKSEN OIL CLEANSER PROS
- This skincare treatment helps to absorb excess oil and prevents excess oil production.
- This product claims that it can remove pore-clogging impurities thanks to its inclusion of AHAs. Unfortunately, AHAs are only really effective with prolonged exposure to the skin.
- According to some customer reviews it it effective but it may leads to skin irritation.
OLEHENRIKSEN OIL CLEANSER CONS
- This product is a bit pricey, particularly for anyone on a budget.
- This skincare treatment includes fragrant ingredients, which may cause dryness, irritation, and redness.
- This product claims that it can exfoliate away dead skin and other impurities, but AHAs are only really effective when left on the skin.
- Customers claim this product left their skin feeling dry and irritated and breakouts worsened with time.
- This cleanser contains fragrant ingredients in conjunction with exfoliating ingredients, which may cause excess oil production.
Price & Quantity
OleHenriksen Find Your Balance Oil Control Cleanser retails for $25.00 per 5.0 fl. oz. of product on several very well-known skincare retailer websites.
Should You Buy It?
OleHenriksen Find Your Balance Oil Control Cleanser claims that it can sweep away pore-clogging impurities and prevent excess oil production. Although this may sound like an intriguing way to balance out your skin’s needs, there are several issues we think you should consider.
This product contains peppermint oil. Although it may feel soothing upon application, fragrant ingredients such as these typically lead to adverse reactions on the skin, like dryness, irritation, and breakouts. Ingredients such as these can even increase your chances of experiencing excess oil production. Over time, it’s likely this product will cause more harm than good, customer reviews can attest to that.
Does It Come With a Guarantee?
OleHenriksen Find Your Balance Oil Control Cleanser is available on several very well-known skincare retailer websites. In order to return a purchase, you must contact customer service. It is unclear if you will receive your money back for a returned order.
While most people use an anti aging cream or serum to help reduce the signs of aging on the skin, it is equally important to use a facial wash that also has anti aging benefits. A wash that not only moisturizes but also gently exfoliates is even better as it is able to effectively rid the skin of old skin cells which contribute to making it look dull and aged. Anyone with sensitive skin should use exfoliating washes with care however as they may be too powerful and irritating for these skin types.
Below you'll find some of the Best Deep Facial Cleansers on the market in our opinion: