- cleanser reviews
THE ORGANIC PHARMACY ROSE FACIAL CLEANSING GEL REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
ORGANIC PHARMACY FACIAL CLEANSer DESCRIPTION
According to the manufacturer this is a gentle cleanser that is also said to have a refreshing effect on the skin. It can be used to remove makeup as well, eradicating residue and other impurities that can eventually cause problems. There are also soothing and other beneficial natural ingredients to improve texture and boost overall skin health. If you’re considering buying this formula, read this detailed Organic Pharmacy Facial Cleanser review first.
The Organic Pharmacy claims to use a blend of science and nature in order to provide high-quality products that are safe and effective. Its founder, a London-based pharmacist started with a childhood fascination in the local pharmacy in her hometown. This eventually turned into a passion for helping people with different concerns and ailments using simple but effective organic ingredients. There’s now a wide array of certified food grade organic and non-toxic products being offered by this company.
The manufacturer suggest to use The Organic Pharmacy Rose Facial Cleansing Gel, mix a small amount of the formula with water and apply to damp skin. Massage for a few minutes and rinse off with a damp muslin cloth if you want a deeper cleanse.We recommend to have a patch test before applying on skin as it may leads to rash on skin or itchy skin.
You can order a 100 ml container of this cleansing gel online for $85.
ORGANIC PHARMACY FACIAL CLEANSer INGREDIENTS
- Rose Extracts: Derived from rose and rose hip, these extracts are for cleansing, hydrating and soothing skin to helps restore its normal state.
- Aloe Leaf Juice: Recognized as one of the most useful ingredients in skin care products, it offers powerful soothing effects that can calm inflamed, irritated skin but it leads to rash on skin or itchy skin.
- Glycerin: A humectant that draws water into skin to keep it hydrated and prevents dryness – this is another very popular skin care ingredient.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract: Packed with antioxidants and vitamins, it protects and nourishes skin to help slow down the aging process and improve overall health.
- Ascorbic Acid: This is an antioxidant that doesn’t just protect skin cells, but it also boosts collagen synthesis and helps treat hyperpigmentation. It is truly one of the most beneficial antioxidant ingredients in skin care.
ORGANIC PHARMACY FACIAL CLEANSer pros
- Gently cleans skin and offers conditioning effects as well but it may cause itchy rash on applied area.
- Formulated for all skin types since it is gentle.
- Refreshing and offers a crisp finish, which is ideal for a morning boost.
ORGANIC PHARMACY FACIAL CLEANSer cons
- No money back guarantee.
- Some reports of the formula irritating sensitive skin.
- This product has not undergone independent clinical testing.
- There are users saying it is not very effective in removing makeup.
- It is an expensive formulation.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
All in all, The Organic Pharmacy Rose Facial Cleansing Gel is just an average cleanser at an inflated price. It contains some active ingredients that are beneficial to skin but there is no evidence that it is effective. There are reports of adverse effects as well so many people should be wary of this formula. Instead of buying this formula, just look for more effective cleansers that are being sold at a lower price.
There is no money back guarantee mentioned on its official site.
While most people use an anti aging cream or serum to help reduce the signs of aging on the skin, it is equally important to use a facial wash that also has anti aging benefits. A wash that not only moisturizes but also gently exfoliates is even better as it is able to effectively rid the skin of old skin cells which contribute to making it look dull and aged. Anyone with sensitive skin should use exfoliating washes with care however as they may be too powerful and irritating for these skin types.
Below you'll find some of the Best Deep Facial Cleansers on the market in our opinion: