- The Best Anti-Aging Night Creams Review
Own Refining Moisture Night Cream Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Own Refining Moisture Night Cream Description
This product claims to take a new approach to solve an old problem – using anti-aging treatments that take a completely holistic approach. The brand behind it believes that the chemical content in topical formulations is one of the reasons the rapid aging problem is very difficult to treat. This formula is claimed to effectively improve the skin’s condition, without the use of harsh chemicals. It essentially provides the skin with essential moisture while at the same time boosting its cellular turnover process to reduce visible aging signs. To discover if this is a product worth trying, read our comprehensive Own Refining Moisture Night Cream Review.
Own is a skin care company that offers simple, affordable and high-quality beauty products. Only launched in 2013, it is still a new brand that has not established a good reputation in the skin care industry. This brand claims to stay true to its natural heritage, offering chemical-free formulations that are simple but effective. There are five collections available that are tailored to the most common needs of women: Radiance, Age Defy, Nourish, Renew, and Sensitive. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
To use Own Refining Moisture Night Cream, gently smooth a thin layer all over your face and neck then allow it to dry naturally to ensure optimum absorption.
Product price is not mentioned in official website.
Own Refining Moisture Night Cream Ingredients
- Pure Safflower Extract: This is claimed to be a powerful collagen booster that also strengthens the skin’s moisture barrier. According to retailers selling this formulation, this ingredient enhances the skin’s cellular turnover process, making it softer, firmer and more even.
- Glycolic Acid and Stearic Acid: Known to be effective exfoliating ingredients, they promote the removal of dead skin cells from the skin’s outer layer, revealing more youthful skin. However it may cause burning sensation to sensitive skin.
Own Refining Moisture Night Cream pros
- Retinol-free product so there’s a smaller chance of adverse effects. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- A natural anti-aging active is used to make skin firmer, softer and more even.
Formulated for sensitive skin.
- Some reviews from users are positive but only because of its intense hydrating effect.
Own Refining Moisture Night Cream cons
- There’s no money back guarantee mentioned on the brand’s website.
- Some users say it is not effective in reducing skin aging signs.
- It is not from a reputable skin care brand.
- There are customer reviews saying it feels heavy and can clog pores.
- Does not contain an impressive combination of actives.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
All in all, Own Refining Moisture Night Cream is just an average anti-aging night formulation. Its best feature is that the active ingredients used in this product are natural. However, this may also be the reason it is not very effective. It is still worth a try although there are more effective products available that are as safe as this formula.
No money back guarantee is mentioned on the Own Beauty website.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you'll find some of the Best Anti-Wrinkle Cream formulations on the market in our opinion: