- facial toner reviews
Paris Hilton Unicorn Mist Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Paris Hilton Unicorn Mist Description
A rejuvenating rosewater spray branded as “Unicorn Mist” was created and endorsed by socialite and heiress Paris Hilton. Formulated by a blend of natural rose extracts and soothing emollients, it leaves the skin hydrated and refreshed. Infused by luxurious rose scent, it awakens the senses and leaves skin smelling fresh all day long.
To know more about this rosewater mist, read our full Pure Rose Extract Unicorn Mist review and learn if this product really does magical wonders for the skin.
Paris Hilton announced its skincare line with Unicorn Mist. It is the first product of Paris “all-natural” Hilton Lifestyle, LLC skincare start-up. According to a press release, the L.A. Princess’ full skin care line will be launched in early 2018.
According to the Unicorn Mist official website, this product was carefully and meticulously developed. Every ingredient has its own specific purpose. However this formula contains alcohol which causes skin irritation.Unicorn Mist is not tested on animals.It can be sold t $29.00 at it’s official website.
To use Paris’ Special Unicorn Mist, spray onto skin whenever you need a reinvigorating aromatic mist. You may rub the spray in or let it dry by itself. It can be used as a facial toner before applying a primer or first layer of foundation or it can be used as a body spray.
Paris Hilton Unicorn Mist Ingredients
- Pure Rose Water: Made from extracts from three types of roses: Bulgarian Rose, Arctic Rose and the French Rose. It causes an endorphin release to relax and calm the skin. Its deep hydrating properties can quench dry skin. It is also rich in Vitamins A, B3, C, D and E, and has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice: Helps soothe skin and also contains anti-inflammatory properties. It also promotes growth of new cells
- Grape Seed Extract: Calms and soothes the skin. It contains potent antioxidants, including flavonoids, nthocyanin, proanthocyanidins and polyphenols that helps fight environmental damage
- Marshmallow Plant: It has soothing qualities that make a skin care product high-performance yet non-irritating. It also helps to moisturize skin
Paris Hilton Unicorn Mist Pros
- Formulated with pure rose water extract that removes dirt and excess oils, and keeps skin hydrated, glowing and fresh all day long.
- Gives an instant blast of aromatic rose-scented spritz wherever you go.
- Calms and soothes irritated skin, acne and eczema. However it my cause itchy skin.
- Luxurious packaging featuring a “sooo Paris” holographic pink-and-blue sparkling glass bottle.
Paris Hilton Unicorn Mist Cons
- Fairly new product, so there are very few reviews.
- May cause allergic reactions.
- Limited information about the brand’s credibility and ingredients.
- Not backed by a clinical study or a consumer use study.
- It contains alcohol which causes skin irritation.
Paris Hilton Unicorn Mist Price & Quantity
A 50 ml bottle of this Paris’ Limited Edition Rose Water Mist is available online for $29.00.
Should You Buy It?
Unicorn Mist is definitely a luxurious rose water spray. The good thing about it is that is preservative-free, paraben-free, and it uses potent natural ingredients. However, this product is super new. It is not backed by a clinical study or consumer use study. Nothing on its official website mentioned about it being “dermatologist-tested,” “allergy-tested” or “non-comedogenic.” It only claims that its formulation is gentle and non-irritating. If you would try to search for customer feedback or product ratings, you can’t find much. You may stumble upon press releases and blogs, but these are just media coverage and promotional blurbs. No real-life experience or actual reviews so far.
Does It Come With a Guarantee?
There is no Money back guarantee mentioned on product’s official website.
Using a toner on the skin is an important part of a complete skincare routine but often neglected by many people. Toners not only help remove all excess traces of skin cleansers but they can also help restore the skin's PH balance and encourage the blood flow to the skin cells. The toner one chooses should be matched to the skin type and contain natural, pure ingredients that have undergone clinical and consumer testing.
Below you'll find some of The Best Face Toner formulations on the market in our opinion: