- Eye cream reviews
PCA SKIN PHAZE 12 EYEXCELLENCE REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Pca skin 12 eyexcellence description
A specialized anti-aging product, PCA Skin pHaze 12 EyeXcellence claims to instantly make the skin smoother and softer. It is said to leave the eye area bright and more youthful, using nourishing vitamins, botanical oils and powerful peptides. This serum is formulated to increase collagen production and improve circulation and capillary function to diminish the most common aging signs in the eye area.
In this review we will be covering all the details, positives, and negatives so you can have the facts when it comes to this product. This article works in a way so you will be able to see multiple points of view before you decide to buy.
PCA Skin was founded by an aesthetician and dermatologist in 1990, but with more than 20 years of experience, the brand is still not very known. It has a loyal fan base but the company focuses on skin health education, teaching aestheticians about treating different skin types and conditions. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
To use PCA Skin pHaze 12 EyeXcellence, start by cleansing and drying your face (leave it a little damp). Then, apply using the tip of your fingers by blotting around the eye area. Leave it to dry completely so that the key ingredients will be fully absorbed then you can apply other products.
At $52 for a 0.5 oz. container, this eye serum is quite expensive. However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
Pca skin 12 eyexcellence INGREDIENTS
- Dipeptide-2: Consisting of the amino acids valine and tryptophan, this peptide is a well-known skin conditioner but it is especially useful for reducing puffy eyes and dark circles.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7: This is a synthetic peptide compound that has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties. It also works to regenerate collagen fibers, which helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4: A popular peptide for anti-aging, this stimulates collagen synthesis and helps with the skin’s repair process.
- Licorice Root Extract: It is a well-known natural skin lightening ingredient.
- Vitamin E: When it comes to antioxidants in skin care, this is among the most well-known. It conditions the skin and offers nutritive benefits as well. Although it may lead to skin rash.
- Aloe Vera: This is a common ingredient in skin care because it has powerful soothing properties. Although it may also cause rashes on the skin & itchy skin.
Pca skin PHAZE 12 eyexcellence PROS
- It is made to address the most common aging signs that develop in the eye area.
- The product also contains ingredients that soothe and moisturize the skin.
- It’s known to reduce eye puffiness in a few weeks. Although customer reviews state that this product is not that effective.
PCA SKIN PHAZE 12 EYEXCELLENCE cons
- There’s no clinical evidence that proves its effectiveness.
- Some users noted that it can cause breakouts.
- The formulation includes potential irritants so it isn’t for those with sensitive skin..
- There are some reviews saying it doesn’t really work.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
In a nutshell, PCA Skin pHaze 12 EyeXcellence is just an average anti-aging eye cream. The problem is that there are many reviews saying it only offers minimal results. On the other hand, it contains peptides and other beneficial ingredients but this product isn’t really worth the $52 price tag. There are more extraordinary eye serums that can offer much better results at this price range.
They have a 60 days money back guarantee..
Because the skin around the eyes is so delicate, it really needs to be treated differently from other facial skin. Eye creams generally use ingredients that are gentle and non-irritating and should help reduce puffiness and any darkness under the eyes which makes us look older than we are. At the same time, antiaging eye creams and serums should also contain ingredients that reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles and stubborn crow’s feet that appear over time.
Below you'll find some of the Best Eye Wrinkle Cream formulations on the market in our opinion: