- sunscreen reviews
PCA SKIN WEIGHTLESS PROTECTION BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 45 REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Pca weightless protection spf45 description
This skin care formulation claims to protect skin from the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun, providing broad spectrum protection against both UVA and UVB rays. It is infused with a potent moisturizing ingredient and a powerful antioxidant as well, to help slow down the development of skin aging signs. This is a lightweight and quick-absorbing formula that can even be worn under makeup. If you’re considering buying this product, you need to read this detailed PCA Weightless Protection SPF 45 review.
Founded in 1990 by an aesthetician and dermatologist, PCA Skin claims to be grounded on three core foundations: product innovation, unmatched customer support and excellence in education. It offers a wide range of products for treating different skin concerns. This brand claims to be the authority when it comes to chemical peels and other popular skin treatment options; however, it is still not established as a manufacturer of skin care products.
To use PCA Skin Weightless Protection Broad Spectrum SPF 45, apply liberally to areas that will be exposed to the sun. It should be used at least 30 minutes before sun exposure and the formula needs to be reapplied every two hours or after sweating/swimming.
A 2.1 oz. tube container of this formula can be ordered online for $43.
Pca weightless protection spf45 INGREDIENTS
- Zinc Oxide: This is the primary ingredient that has been shown to provide broad spectrum protection from the ultraviolet rays of the sun. It reflects, scatters and absorbs these harmful rays to protect the skin.
- Silybin: An antioxidant extracted from the milk thistle plant, it has been shown to offer protective benefits that can help slow down the development of aging signs.
- Octinoxate: It works by absorbing and filtering harmful UV rays.
- Caffeine: The product’s webpage states that it helps protect the skin from the sun’s harmful UV rays. Unfortunately, any results you’ll see from such an ingredient are temporary.
Pca weightless protection spf45 pros
- A quick absorbing formula that’s lightweight
- Contains vitamin E, which offers conditioning and antioxidant properties. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- It also hydrates the skin using one of the most powerful moisturizing ingredients
- PCA formulations may be returned for a refund within 60 days of purchase date
- There are some positive feedback online
Pca weightless protection spf45 cons
- No independent clinical testing has been done to prove its effectiveness and safety
- There are reports of fakes being sold online
- It can cause skin irritation or trigger breakouts
- Some online reviews say it is not really lightweight
- There are customer reports saying it isn’t very effective
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
PCA Skin Weightless Protection Broad Spectrum SPF 45 is just an ordinary skin care product for protecting the skin from the sun’s harmful rays. It contains proven active ingredients and there are good reviews from people who have tried it. However, there are better alternatives on the market at this price range – products that offer more protection and other skin benefits.
All PCA Skin products can be returned for a refund within 60 days from date of purchase.
Products that perform double-duty, such as working to protect against UV rays in the form of a tinted moisturizer are always a good idea. Not only do they have multiple benefits but are more convenient to use than having to apply several products. It is still important for the consumer to check exactly what protection any sunscreen-containing cream offers and how often it needs to be applied in order to fully protect the skin from the aging and damaging UV rays.
Below you'll find some of the Best Sunscreen formulations on the market in our opinion: