- The Best Eye Cream Reviews
BELIF PEAT MIRACLE REVITAL EYE CREAM REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
BELIF Peat Miracle Revital Eye Cream Description
According to the manufacturer this is an anti-aging eye treatment that’s powered by a natural ingredient that’s packed with antioxidants. It is claimed to utilize cutting-edge technology from Korea to boost elasticity of skin and reduce the visibility of aging signs. This is a nourishing eye cream that uses herbal peat water from Finland, which is said to be rich in organic acids and minerals that can help fight premature aging of skin.
In this Peat Revital Eye Cream Review we’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
Belif claims to be the most sincere and truthful cosmetic brand today, offering formulas that are a combination of traditional herbal processes and modern skin care technology. It uses natural actives that are time-tested to condition skin and treat different problems including rapid aging. This is not a well-known brand in the United States but it is recognised in parts of Asia.
The manufacturer of BELIF Peat Miracle Revital Eye Cream, suggests to apply a thin layer around your eyes using one or two fingers. Massage gently until it is absorbed well and then allow it to dry naturally. For best results, use in the morning and evening after cleansing and drying your skin.
One 25 ml jar container is being sold online for $58.
BELIF PEAT MIRACLE REVITAL EYE CREAM INGREDIENTS
- Peat: Sourced from Northern Europe tundras, this is a pure and potent source of herbal energy that is a result of more than 80 different herbs. It is claimed to offer powerful anti-inflammatory and astringent properties that can help treat and prevent skin issues. This also contains antioxidants that can help protect skin cells from free radical damage.
- Peat Extract: It is rich in minerals that are beneficial to skin health, and it is also packed with organic acids that promote healthy cellular turnover. Therefore, it helps make skin smoother and restores its youthful properties, helping decrease fine lines and wrinkles as well.
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Cetearyl Alcohol: This ingredient works as an emollient, emulsifier, thickener and carrying agent for other ingredients contained in a cosmetic solution. However it can give you burning sensation on skin!
BELIF PEAT MIRACLE REVITAL EYE CREAM PROS
- Makes skin instantly smoother and softer. Although it leads skin irritation!
- Some reviews say it is a good eye cream
BELIF Peat Miracle Revital Eye Cream CONS
- There is no clinical study to back up its anti-aging claims.
- The jar packaging is unsanitary and reduces the efficacy of active ingredients over time.
- No money back guarantee.
- This is not from a reputable skin care company.
- Some customer feedback say it isn’t effective in reducing aging signs.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
BELIF Peat Miracle Revital Eye Cream is just another natural anti-aging formulation for the eye area that makes bold claims. The main problem is the lack of verifiable evidence that it is really effective in delivering what it claims to do. It is pricey as well and there are negative customer reviews saying it isn’t very effective. At this price range, there are much better anti-aging eye creams or serums that use more powerful active ingredients
No money back guarantee is stated on the BELIF website.
Because the skin around the eyes is so delicate, it really needs to be treated differently from other facial skin. Eye creams generally use ingredients that are gentle and non-irritating and should help reduce puffiness and any darkness under the eyes which makes us look older than we are. At the same time, antiaging eye creams and serums should also contain ingredients that reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles and stubborn crow’s feet that appear over time.
Below you'll find some of the Best Eye Wrinkle Cream formulations on the market in our opinion: