- The Best Anti-Aging Serums Review
MYCHELLE THE PERFECT C SERUM REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Perfect c serum mychelle description
MyChelle The Perfect C Serum is marketed as a multi-tasking formula that can address fine lines and wrinkles. It is also said to contain a highly active vitamin C derivative that can protect the skin from UV damage. Lastly, it claims to brighten, perfect and strengthen the skin.
In this review we’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
MyChelle is currently on their 5th year in the skin care industry and they celebrated that milestone by unveiling their new product look. The company is known for creating cruelty-free skin care products with natural ingredients. They also use sustainable packaging that is now made more simple and professional looking. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
For best results, apply one pump of the serum to your clean face and neck in the morning. If you are using plenty of serums, apply this serum first. Also, wait for the skin to fully absorb the serum before putting on moisturizer.
MyChelle The Perfect C Serum comes in a 0.5 0z (15 ml) pump bottle that is sold at a price of $44 in the official MyChelle website. You can also buy it from third party retailer sites. However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
Perfect c serum mychelle INGREDIENTS
- Witch Hazel: This is a type of tanning that acts as an astringent which can exfoliate and remove dead skin cells. It is also an anti-inflammatory agent that protects the skin from possible irritation and help limit the puffiness in the eyes.
- 17% L-Ascorbic Acid: This potent antioxidant has amazing brightening effects, giving the skin a radiant and youthful glow. It can also fight off free radicals which cause signs of aging in the skin, ensuring that the skin will look you and fresh for long. However, it may cause skin irritation.
- Buddleja Plant Stem Cells: These cells are responsible for the brightening effects of the product. These help to address hyperpigmentation, sun spots and other types of UV damage.
- Caprylic/Capric triglyceride: Function as a thickener, but its chief job is to moisturize and replenish skin and can use to replenish its surface and resist moisture loss. But it has low toxicity in general use and is shown to be irritating to sensitive skin.
Perfect c serum mychelle PROS
- The serum is free of petroleum, GMO’s, parabens, phthalates, silicones, sulfates, and fragrances.
- The product is also cruelty-free. Although there are no clinical evidence backing this claim.
- It aims to address UV damage and signs of aging.
PERFECT C SERUM MYCHELLE CONS
- The product contains alcohol which may lead to skin irritation.
- The serum has a hefty price tag.
- Many users claim that the product dries their skin.
- This product is not suitable for all skin types.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Vitamin C is one of the most common ingredients in skin care products but how effective can this serum be?
The company boasts about the 17% L-ascorbic acid content of this product, and that is the main reason why this serum is priced quite high than the usual serums out there. However, the most common complaint of users is the product dries their skin, and no one wants to have dry skin. This side effect may be due to the alcohol content of the product.
We recommend that you choose a serum that does not contain alcohol and will deliver better results than this product.
Return policy is not mentioned in official website.
A good anti aging serum needs to contain certain peptides and vitamins in order to nourish and rejuvenate old skin cells. If the formula uses patented substances this is even better as it means they have undergone extensive testing. It is also important that the chosen product works on a variety of signs of aging such as puffiness under the eyes, dark circles and age spots, not just lines and wrinkles.
Below you'll find some of the best Anti Aging Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: