- Glycolic Acid Serums
PERFECT IMAGE GLYCOLIC 50% GEL PEEL REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Perfect image glycolic 50 gel peel description
Perfect Image Glycolic 50% Gel Peel is marketed as a smoothing skincare treatment that effectively removes dead skin, and other pore-clogging impurities to reveal smaller looking pores, and diminishes the look of fine lines, wrinkles, and uneven skin texture.
In this review we’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
Perfect Image Glycolic 50% Gel Peel is an at-home peel that is perfect for those that feel their skin needs a hard reset. Using a combination of anti-aging and soothing ingredients, this product can take layers of dead skin and other impurities off, without causing dryness or irritation. However there are very few customer reviews for the same.
For best results, cleanse the skin before applying Perfect Image Glycolic 50% Gel Peel. Apply an even layer to the skin for up to two minutes, depending on your skin’s sensitivity to the product. Rinse away with cool water. You may use this product once every 2-3 weeks.
To enhance effectiveness, you may apply multiple layers of this peel to your skin. Be sure to use an SPF of at least 30 during the day, as this product may make your skin more vulnerable to sun damage.
Perfect Image Glycolic 50% Gel Peel retails for $34.95 per 1.0 fl. oz. of product on the Perfect Image website.
Perfect image glycolic 50 gel peel INGREDIENTS
- Glycolic Acid: This ingredient works to promote skin cell turnover, thereby improving the overall complexion of the skin, and reducing the look of fine lines, wrinkles, and acne marks. However it may cause burning sensation to sensitive skin.
- Green Tea: This ingredient is the most effective agent against skin inflammation.
- Chamomile: These ingredients work to sooth the skin and prevent irritation and dryness.
- Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract: This ingredient can repair dry and damaged skin, and giving it a softer and smoother appearance.
Perfect image glycolic 50 gel peel pros
- This serum improves the look of aging, dull skin.
- This product improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and uneven skin texture. Although many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
- This skincare treatment improves the skin’s ability to absorb other skincare products.
PERFECT IMAGE GLYCOLIC 50 GEL PEEL cons
- Perfect Image is not a well-known, trusted skincare brand.
- This product is a bit pricey, particularly for anyone on a budget.
- Customers claim this product does very little to improve the appearance of their skin.
- This product may not be suitable for all skin types.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Perfect Image Glycolic 50% Gel Peel claims that it can revive and revitalize dull looking skin by peeling away layers of dead skin and pore-clogging impurities. Although this may sound like the perfect addition to your weekly skincare regimen, there are several issues we’d like to address.
The main concern we have with this product may be found within the reviews. Although this product claims within its name to be made up of 50% glycolic acid, this product does not require a neutralizing agent of any kind. Many customers claim this product does very little to improve their skin’s appearance and it may be due to misleading marketing.
Perfect Image Glycolic 50% Gel Peel is available on the Perfect Image website. Their return policy is a bit involved. If you want to return a product for any reason, you must reach out to customer service for approval. Unused items purchased on the website can be returned within 30 days of the ship date.