- The Best Hyaluronic Acid Serums Review
PERRICONE MD HYALO PLASMA HYALURONIC ACID INTENSIVE MOISTURIZER REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
PERRICONE HYALURONIC ACID MOISTURIZER DESCRIPTION
This is a powerful moisturizing formula that uses three specialized types of hyaluronic acid in order to deliver extreme hydrating and plumping effects. It is claimed to make skin suppler, softer, smoother and more radiant without the use of pore-clogging oils and other potential causes of skin problems. Through its dramatic plumping effect, it is said to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as well. If you’re planning to spend your hard-earned money on this pricey moisturizer, you must read our Perricone Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer Review first.
This Perricone Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer Review will go over the benefits and drawbacks of this product, and determine just how well it stands up to its claims. This moisturizer is designed to exfoliate without being over drying, leaving the skin moist and smooth.
Perricone MD is a recognized skincare brand that offers a range of formulations for addressing specific skin concerns. It is well-known due to advertisements on television and popular women’s magazines. This company specializes in formulations for treating and preventing aging signs but it also offers moisturizers and other common skincare formulations. The highlight of this brand is its money back guarantee on all products.
As, per the manufacturer of the product, for getting the best results,to use Perricone MD Hyalo Plasma Hyaluronic Acid Intensive Moisturizer, apply a pearl-sized amount to your face, spread evenly and then allow it to dry. Use in the morning and evening or as directed by your skin care professional.
A 30 ml container of this specialized moisturizer is priced $135 on its manufacturer’s website.
PERRICONE HYALURONIC ACID MOISTURIZER Ingredients
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Blend: Composed of barrier HA, Crosslinked HA and Micro HA, this combination delivers immense moisture deep into the skin for plumping and softening effects. Namely, some people complain that their skin dries out after using hyaluronic acid.
- DMAE: This is a popular anti-aging ingredient in skin care because of its immediate skin firming effect. Ideal for aging skin that’s starting to lose elasticity, it enhances facial contours and gives an instant tightening effect that tones the skin’s appearance as well.
- Vitamin C Ester: A special kind of vitamin C that’s fat-soluble, it delivers powerful anti-aging effects. First of all, this is a proven antioxidant that can neutralize premature aging-causing free radicals. Secondly, it boosts collagen synthesis to help restore the skin’s smoothness and firmness. Lastly, this ingredient can be used to lighten skin and treat hyperpigmentation problems. However it causes redness and warm feeling of the skin, or flushing.
PERRICONE HYALURONIC ACID MOISTURIZER pros
- Uses potent forms of hyaluronic acid. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- Designed to deliver intense plumping effects instantly
- It may help reduce the appearance of aging signs
PERRICONE HYALURONIC ACID MOISTURIZER cons
- No independent laboratory testing has been conducted to prove it is really effective
- There are people who have sensitivity issues with this formula
- It is very expensive for a moisturizing product
- There are customer reports of ineffectiveness in reducing aging signs
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Perricone MD Hyalo Plasma Hyaluronic Acid Intensive Moisturizer is a good moisturizing product that also offers some anti-aging benefits. It contains powerful forms of hyaluronic acid and proven anti-aging ingredients as well. However, this is a very expensive product; in fact, with the price of one small jar of this moisturizer, you can but two to three containers of similar formulations from other brands.
This product can be returned for an exchange or refund.
When the skin begins to mature, the use of a rich, deeply-penetrating treatment is essential. Many moisturizers contain ingredients that condition and moisturize the skin, but those which actually reach the skin cells deep below the surface are the most effective. Encouraging the production of natural oils is also important as is finding a moisturizing treatment that provides a protective barrier on the skin to keep oils and moisture locked in. Using products with these ingredients ensures the skin has a plumped, smooth and line-free appearance, even as it continues to age.
Below you'll find some of the best Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: