- face mask reviews
Perricone MD Chloro Plasma Purifying Mask Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Perricone MD Chloro Plasma Purifying Mask Description
Perricone MD Chloro Plasma Purifying Mask uses a blend of phytonutrients and blue green algae to purify the skin and provide a lengthy list of additional benefits. This mask can diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
This Chloro Plasma Purifying Mask review will provide you with the information you need to determine whether or not this revitalizing skincare treatment can really diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, enlarged pores, and rough texture.
Perricone MD Chloro Plasma Purifying Mask uses a blend of phytonutrients and blue green algae to purify the skin and provide a lengthy list of additional benefits. This mask can diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and enlarged pores without causing inflammation but may cause rash on skin.
For best results, massage Perricone MD Chloro Plasma Purifying Mask onto your cleansed skin in small, circular motions. Continue to apply the product until it turns to a deep green color. Allow the product to set on the skin for up to ten minutes before rinsing away with warm water. Be sure to follow up with your preferred skincare treatments and an SPF of at least 30 during the day for optimum results.
Perricone MD Chloro Plasma Purifying Mask retails for $80.00 per 2.0 fl. oz. of product on several very well known skincare retailer websites.
Perricone MD Chloro Plasma Purifying Mask Ingredients
- Chlorophyll: This ingredient is intended to soothe the skin and prevent irritation.
- Spirulina: Also known as blue green algae, this skincare ingredient nourishes the skin.
- Sulforophane: This ingredient is intended to help prevent damage caused by environmental aggressors.
- Green Tea: This ingredient infuses the skin with powerful antioxidants.
- Citric Acid: This ingredient is an antioxidant and exfoliant that helps protect from free radical damage and remove dead skin cells while also encouraging cell regeneration. However in rare cases it can cause allergic reactions like irritation and rashes.
Perricone MD Chloro Plasma Purifying Mask pros
- This anti-aging skincare treatment diminishes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging.
- This formula helps protect from free radical damage and remove dead skin cells but it may leads to skin irritation.
- This mask improves the skin’s tone and leaves the complexion looking more radiant with each use.
Perricone MD Chloro Plasma Purifying Mask cons
- This skincare treatment is prohibitively expensive.
- This formulation isn’t suitable for most skin types.
- No substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- The jar packaging will likely render useful ingredients ineffective over time.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Perricone MD Chloro Plasma Purifying Mask claims that it can nourish the skin as it diminishes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and enlarged pores. Although this may sound like the transformative mask you’ve been hoping to implement into your skincare routine, there are several issues we think you should consider before purchasing.
This skincare treatment is quite pricey, particularly for anyone on a budget. Additionally, this formula is very problematic for a multitude of skin types. This product simply is not absorbent enough for those with oily skin and it’s certainly not hydrating enough for those with dry skin.
To add insult to injury, this skincare treatment contains fragrant ingredients, including eucalyptus, which may cause dryness and irritation.
Perricone MD Chloro Plasma Purifying Mask is available on several very well known skincare retailer websites. These sites have quite reasonable return policies. If, for any reason, you’re unhappy with your purchase, simply return it within 30 days for a full refund. Be sure to include proof of purchase with your return.