- anti aging serum reviews
Perricone MD Neuropeptide Instant Serum Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Perricone MD Neuropeptide Instant Serum Description
This Neuropeptide Instant Serum is a luxurious serum made of age-defying ingredients that quickly diminish the look of lines and wrinkles. Learn more about how this serum works and if it can give you the best bang for your buck by reading our complete Perricone Neuropeptide Instant Serum review.
Perricone MD was founded by dermatologist, educator and award-winning inventor Nicholas V. Perricone, M.D. He has been recognized internationally as a scientific expert in the fields of beauty, anti-aging and health. The company now offers a wide range of beauty products, skin care collections, makeup and supplements.
To use Perricone MD Neuropeptide Instant Serum, cleanse skin and then apply Cold Plasma Anti-Aging Face Treatment. Next, apply 2 to 3 drops of serum onto face and neck. Smooth over skin using circular and outward motions. Use as a daily regimen every morning and evening for 8 weeks. For best results, follow with a firming am or pm moisturizer. This product also contains some ingredients that are skin irritant like phenoxyethanol.
A 30 ml (1 fl oz) bottle of this serum can be purchased online for $190.00
Perricone MD Neuropeptide Instant Serum Ingredients
- Neuropeptides: These are messenger molecules that are scientifically formulated to help make skin look supple and firm.
- DMAE: It improves facial contours by giving a tightened, toned and “lifted” appearance to the skin, while plumping away fine lines and wrinkles.
- Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid (HA): It keeps collagen synthesis up and because it has a stunning capacity to attract and hold vast amounts of moisture, HA can replenish and retain skin moisture, making skin supple, plump and smooth. However it may cause allergic reactions.
Perricone MD Neuropeptide Instant Serum Advantages
- Formulated to minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Softens the look of crow’s feet.
- Makes skin smoother, firmer and youthful with regular use, Makes skin smoother, firmer and youthful with regular use. However, the combination of active ingredients is weak.
Perricone MD Neuropeptide Instant Serum Disadvantages
- Peptides used in the formulation that are said to reduce the appearance of lines are not backed by a clinical study or rigorous research.
- Uses ingredients categorized as skin irritants, like phenoxyethanol and butylene glycol.
- You need to apply Cold Plasma Anti-Aging Face Treatment before using this product; time-consuming.
- Too expensive for a mediocre skin care formulation
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Perricone MD Neuropeptide Instant Serum seems to be a highend age-defying serum that gives instant results. Although Perricone MD has a really impressive profile, this product is overpriced, considering the fact that as compared to cheaper anti-aging serums, there’s nothing special in its formulation. In fact, some of its ingredients are considered “skin irritants.” Studies have shown that Phenoxyethanol can extremely irritate the eyes and skin, and may even cause blistering. We do not recommend this brand because tons of other serums can give you the same age-fighting and moisturizing benefits at a reasonable price.
Perricone MD offers satisfaction guarantee on all products and returns are accepted within 30 days of receipt.
A good anti aging serum needs to contain certain peptides and vitamins in order to nourish and rejuvenate old skin cells. If the formula uses patented substances this is even better as it means they have undergone extensive testing. It is also important that the chosen product works on a variety of signs of aging such as puffiness under the eyes, dark circles and age spots, not just lines and wrinkles.
Below you'll find some of the best Anti Aging Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: