- The Best Face Moisturizers Review
PERRICONE MD THE FIXER SOLID OIL BALM REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
PERRICONE MD THE FIXER SOLID OIL BALM DESCRIPTION
In this Perricone Md The Fixer Solid Oil Balm Review, we’ll be walking you through every single thing you need to know about this specific product. We’ll start off by giving a brief overview like we have above so you know how exactly the product is marketed, then we will lead into the advantages and the disadvantages if you choose to purchase this product, these are key elements you should be aware of. Then we will continue with more detailed information about the product and finally we’ll close the guide with our opinion and information about shipping and handling when it comes to discounts, fees, and returns. So lets start!
According to the company, this formulation is said to keep skin soft and hydrated. It plumps away fine lines, wrinkles and fights other visible signs of skin aging while you sleep. It is ideal for mature, dry skin and sensitive skin. However, this product must be used along with Cleansing Serum to get optimal results, which may not be favorable for customers.
Perricone MD The Fixer Solid Oil Balm is a unique solid skincare treatment that has an oil-gel consistency. This product is perfect for those that experience harsh dry patches on the skin. Although this moisturizer feels oily, it absorbs easily into the skin to provide ample hydration. This product may also be used to tame flyaways and keep unruly hairs in place. However this product contains fragrance which may cause irritation to certain skin types.
As suggested by the manufacturer for best results, warm up a small amount of Perricone MD The Fixer Solid Oil Balm between your palms. Massage this product into the hair or wherever else your skin requires hydration. You may use this skincare/hair treatment throughout the day, or as needed.
Perricone MD The Fixer Solid Oil Balm retails for $38.00 per 0.7 fl. oz. of product on several very well known skincare retailer sites.
PERRICONE MD THE FIXER SOLID OIL BALM INGREDIENTS
- Rice Bran Oil: This ingredient is rich in antioxidants and vitamin E, which provide many benefits for hair. Unfortunately, extra use of vitamin E directly or in the form of substance can lead to headache, rash, and bruising!
- Avocado Oil: This ingredient is thought to have numerous benefits for your skin, like moisturizing dry hands or acting as a natural sunblock.
- Coconut Oil: These ingredients work to deeply hydrate the skin and prevent dry patches.
- Glycerin: This ingredient helps skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin. May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
PERRICONE MD THE FIXER SOLID OIL BALM pros
- This product contains natural oils, no parabens, waxes or fillers.
- This skincare treatment claims to hydrate dry patches without leaving a greasy, heavy residue. Although it may not be suitable for all skin types.
PERRICONE MD THE FIXER SOLID OIL BALM cons
- The jar packaging may render certain ingredients ineffective with each use.
- This product contains fragrant ingredients, which may cause dryness and irritation.
- Customers claim this treatment is not very rich and requires heavy layers.
- The combination of ingredients is weak, and does not justify the price.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Perricone MD The Fixer Solid Oil Balm claims that it can deeply nourish dry patches and keep unruly flyaways in place. Although this may sound like the perfect, portable treatment, there are several issues we think you should consider before purchasing.
This moisturizing treatment is housed in a jar. This is an unfortunate way to package such an item, due to the light and air-sensitive ingredients. Over time, the antioxidants in this formula will be rendered useless.
Additionally, this product contains a rather high amount of fragrance. The amount of fragrant ingredients in this formula may cause dryness, irritation, and can even break down the skin’s moisture barrier. Including ingredients such as these is totally counterproductive.
We’d strongly recommend continuing your search for a hydrating skincare treatment that contains proven ingredients that are housed in protective packaging. We’d also recommend continuing your search for a treatment that doesn’t contain fragrance.
As per manufacture website returns are accepted within 30 days of receipt.
Many creams and serums on the market claim to work fast and effectively but fail to deliver results. For this reason it is essential to check the formula ingredients and make sure that they are included in their optimal amounts. While it is expected that creams of this type may be more expensive, the manufacturer should still be able to offer some proof that they have undergone successful testing and work on a full range of aging symptoms from lines and wrinkles to age spots and sun damage.
Below you'll find some of the Top Moisturizers For Dry Face on the market in our opinion: