- facial toner reviews
The Organic Pharmacy Rose and Bilberry Toning Gel Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
The Organic Pharmacy Rose and Bilberry Toning Gel Description
A formulation made with natural active ingredients, this product is for alleviating dryness and treating dehydration. It is infused with organic ingredients that nourish, soothe and moisturize skin, refreshing its appearance. This formula helps maintain and restore the skin’s youthful elasticity as well so that premature aging of skin won’t occur. It is packed with antioxidants and nutrients that help in restoring the youthful qualities of the skin. To help you decide if this is the toner for you, read this complete Pharmacy Rose & Bilberry Toning Gel review.
Founded by a London-based pharmacist, The Organic Pharmacy offers a range of formulations for addressing different skin concerns. It has a good reputation in the United Kingdom but this brand is still not well-known in other parts of the world. This company is known for using natural active ingredients that are backed by science, but some of its products are not very effective. However, its strongest point is the fact that the use of potential irritants is minimized significantly so there’s a much smaller chance of adverse effects.
To use The Organic Pharmacy Rose and Bilberry Toning Gel, apply after cleansing on slightly damp skin. Gently press the formula into skin and allow it to be thoroughly absorbed by letting it dry naturally.
This toning product can be purchased online for $99 (50 ml).
The Organic Pharmacy Rose and Bilberry Toning Gel Ingredients
- Rose Geranium: This natural ingredient is used to help balance skin while at the same time acting as a natural astringent.
- Bilberry: It supposedly boosts circulation and prevents the destruction of collagen fibers in the skin so it helps fight skin aging.
- Aloe: Among the most popular and effective skin care ingredients, it delivers powerful soothing effects that can improve the skin’s condition.
- Vitamin E: This powerful antioxidant is one of the most effective skin conditioners available. It also fights free radicals to effectively slow down the aging process of skin.
The Organic Pharmacy Rose and Bilberry Toning Gel Advantages
- Contains a natural astringent that helps prevent skin problems
- It is made with organic, natural ingredients with minimal use of potential irritants
- There are good reviews from people who have tried it
- Made with antioxidants that can help fight skin aging
- Formulated for dry and sensitive skin
The Organic Pharmacy Rose and Bilberry Toning Gel Disadvantages
- There is no clinical evidence that it really works
- Some people have developed skin irritation from this formula
- No money back guarantee is offered by The Organic Pharmacy
- It is expensive for an ordinary toning formulation
- According to reviews, this is not a very effective toner
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
The Organic Pharmacy Rose and Bilberry Toning Gel is not an impressive skin care product. It uses ordinary active ingredients that can be found in many other toners and there is no evidence that this formula is effective. More effective and lower-priced products are available on the market.
This product doesn’t come with a money back guarantee.
Using a toner on the skin is an important part of a complete skincare routine but often neglected by many people. Toners not only help remove all excess traces of skin cleansers but they can also help restore the skin's PH balance and encourage the blood flow to the skin cells. The toner one chooses should be matched to the skin type and contain natural, pure ingredients that have undergone clinical and consumer testing.
Below you'll find some of The Best Face Toner formulations on the market in our opinion: