- cleanser reviews
PHILOSOPHY PURITY MADE SIMPLE ONE-STEP FACIAL CLEANSER REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Philosophy purity made simple cleanser description
According to its webpage, PHILOSOPHY Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser offers a 3-in-1 approach when it comes to cleansing: it gently cleanses and removes eye makeup, tones the skin and at the same time hydrates it for a clean and comfortable feeling. The formulation claims to thoroughly cleanse the skin, get rid of dirt, oil and makeup, and leave it without residue.
In this review, we will be going over every detail you’ll need to know before you decide to purchase a new addition to your skincare routine. We’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
PHILOSOPHY Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser is from a brand that’s known to have many loyal users, including celebrities and skincare experts. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
Gently massage the formula onto your skin for approximately one minute then rinse thoroughly and pat dry. It should be used twice a day (morning and evening) if you want to achieve optimum results. An 8 ounce container is being sold online for $24.
Philosophy purity made simple cleanser INGREDIENTS
- Meadowfoam seed oil: This naturally derived ingredient slightly hydrates the skin and relieves tightness. It is an uncommon ingredient in topical products but there are some studies showing its benefits in skin care.
- Twelve essential oil blend: Rosewood, sage and sandalwood are among the components of this special skincare blend. It is said to offer soothing and rejuvenating benefits to the skin.
- Sodium lauroamphoacetate: A mild surfactant that safely cleans the skin, this element is not known to cause irritation or leave problematic residues.
- Sodium trideceth sulfate: Based on studies conducted on it, this compound pulls dirt, debris and other potential irritants from the skin and then dissolves them.
- Citric Acid: Citric acid is a wonderful ingredient for treating several skin problems like mild acne, pigmentation, clogged pores, sun tanning, wrinkles, and dark spots. However, People with sensitive skin should avoid using creams containing citric acid as it may cause irritation or a rash to form.
Philosophy purity made simple cleanser pros
- This product uses natural extracts to condition the skin and it is also fragrance-free to minimize adverse effects
- It is designed to offer deep cleaning, yet easy to use. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- There are many satisfied users saying this is a good cleanser and makeup remover.
- It claims to have a pore minimizing effect, which is an attractive benefit.
Philosophy purity made simple cleanser cons
- It is on the expensive side for just a simple formulation.
- There is limited information provided regarding the active ingredients that make it effective.
- The formulation is not compatible with all skin types; dry and acne prone skin may be susceptible to side effects or skin problems due to certain ingredients.
- As a makeup remover, it is not highly effective, especially for stubborn long-wear makeup.
- Some reviews from people who have tried it say it tends to dry out the skin and cause minor irritation.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Upon initial assessment, PHILOSOPHY Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser looks like a solid product from a reputable company. However, when you look at it closely, especially its components, you will quickly realize that there’s nothing special about this product. Because of the high price and unimpressive efficacy, this product is not recommendable. There are many better alternatives on the market.
Unused items purchased on the website can be returned within 60 days of the ship date.
While most people use an anti aging cream or serum to help reduce the signs of aging on the skin, it is equally important to use a facial wash that also has anti aging benefits. A wash that not only moisturizes but also gently exfoliates is even better as it is able to effectively rid the skin of old skin cells which contribute to making it look dull and aged. Anyone with sensitive skin should use exfoliating washes with care however as they may be too powerful and irritating for these skin types.
Below you'll find some of the Best Deep Facial Cleansers on the market in our opinion: