- The Best Skin Brightening & Skin Lightening Cream Reviews
Philosophy The Microdelivery Brightening Peel Review
The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
PHILOSOPHY THE MICRODELIVERY BRIGHTENING PEEL Description
Philosophy The Microdelivery Triple-Acid Brightening Peel uses skin-brightening technology to visibly reduce the appearance of dark spots and discoloration.
In this review, we will be going over every detail you’ll need to know before you decide to purchase a new addition to your skincare routine. In this review we’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
Philosophy The Microdelivery Triple-Acid Brightening Peel provides customers with 12 pre-saturated pads, which are meant to dissolve dull skin, and give the skin a brighter appearance.
This product is intended for use on the face, neck, decolletage, and hands on a weekly basis for best results.
These pads are intended to be a simple, additional step in your beauty routine and require zero downtime, unlike regular acid peels.We recommend to have a patch test before applying on skin as it may serve dryness or peeling on skin.
After 2 weeks, users should see smoother, brighter skin with diminished fine lines and discoloration.
This product is sold at $70 on its official site.
PHILOSOPHY THE MICRODELIVERY BRIGHTENING PEEL Ingredients
- Mandelic Acid: A go-to anti-aging ingredient, which promotes cell turnover.
- Phytic Acid: This ingredient acts as a superficial skin peel, which will remove the top layer of the epidermis only.
- Azelaic Acid: This is used to clear bumps and lesions caused by rosacea.However it may serve dryness or peeling on skin.
PHILOSOPHY THE MICRODELIVERY BRIGHTENING PEEL Pros
- This product’s triple-acid formula dissolves dull skin, buffers the appearance of fine lines, and enhances skin clarity.
- Created to deliver noticeable results in one convenient step at home, with zero downtime.
- Triple-acid formula features mandelic, phytic, and azelaic acids whse and sweep away dead skin cells to improve skin tone and buffer the appearance of fine lines but it cause skin dryness.
- The pads feature a skin-brightening technology that improves the appearance of dark spots and discoloration.
- Customers see improvement after just 2 uses.
PHILOSOPHY THE MICRODELIVERY BRIGHTENING PEEL Cons
- Several customers indicated that these pads had no positive effect on their skin after several weeks of use.
- This product contains ingredients that may cause skin sensitivity and burning.
- This product is out of stock or not being sold at several online retailers.
- This product is approximately $58.27 for one packet, which includes 12 pads, which is pretty steep.
- It is expensive product.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
This product is on the pricier side. Though it helps to dissolve the dull skin there are other products available in the market at a comparitively lower price which buffers the appearance of fine lines and enhances skin clarity. Now it’s up to you who has to decide whether this product really heals the damaged skin.
This product may be returned for a full refund, depending on the online retailer you choose to purchase this product from.It offer 60 days return policy.
While some anti aging products use a long list of ingredients in their formulas, others are more simple instead relying on one or two beneficial ingredients. Many products designed to reduce signs of aging in the facial skin contain at least one or two oils which not only supply much needed nutrients, but also keep the skin soft and supple. If the oil has additional benefits such as anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties that is even better and highly recommended.
Below you'll find some of the Skin Lightening Cream formulations on the market in our opinion: