- cellulite cream reviews
PINEAPPLE ORCHID ANTI CELLULITE CREAM REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Pineapple anti cellulite cream description
Pineapple Orchid Anti Cellulite Cream claims to stimulate the metabolism of the skin surface. It also promises to tighten and tone the skin and at the same time, burns your fat reserves. Lastly, it can drain lymphatic tissues that can increase the chances of cellulite development. If you want to know if this product is effective in addressing your cellulite problems, check out this Pineapple Orchid Anti Cellulite Cream review!
Diva Stuff is a small business that is based in North Florida. The business is managed by the family and friends of the founder, Kym Nadeau. The company was founded on two basic principles: quality and passion. They are passionate about delivering handcrafted, high-quality products that can deliver exceptional results. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
For best results, apply the product liberally over the affected area and massage in circular motions. You can use it as many times as you want. The manufacturer recommends using it with their anti-cellulite soaps for best results.
The Diva Stuff Pineapple Orchid Anti Cellulite Cream comes in two sizes. The 4 oz jar costs USD 11.99 while the 8 oz jar is worth USD 15.99. You can buy the cream from the official manufacturer’s site or in third-party retailer sites.
Pineapple anti cellulite cream INGREDIENTS
The ingredients that you can find in the cream are as follows:
- Horsetail extract: This helps to preserve the elasticity of the skin and minimize the appearance of cellulite.
- Green Tea Butter: This prevents new fats from accumulating and can also burn the existing fat reserves.
- Bladderwrack Extract: The extract penetrates the deep layers of the skin tissues and releases the toxins trapped under the layers of skin. However, it may cause redness.
- Cypress: This inhibits fluid retention and may stimulate the veins to prevent varicose veins from forming.
- Lemon Butter: This boosts the circulatory system that can promote detoxification and can promote lymphatic drainage.
Pineapple anti cellulite cream pros
- The product is free of paraben. However, it can irritate certain skin types.
- It can prevent cellulite from developing in the future.
- It can help address existing cellulite issues.
Pineapple anti cellulite cream cons
- The cream contains fragrance.
- Its claims have not been evaluated by the FDA.
- There are no studies that can prove that this product can deliver its claims.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Cellulite is one of the most problematic skin issues in the industry today. It seems like Diva Stuff has found the solution to this. But did they, really?
It would be great if they did, but sadly, there are no studies that can back up the claims of this product. They have also stated that their claims have not been reviews by the FDA.
We recommend that you opt for a cellulite cream that has been FDA approved and proven tested by studies.
Return policy is not mentioned in official website.
Poor circulation in the legs affects many people so any product that can improve the blood flow will definitely have benefits for anyone suffering from this. Our sedentary lifestyle can also contribute to a sluggish circulatory system and, while exercise and activity is the best remedy, using an invigorating cream or gel may certainly help relieve the accompanying symptoms. However, while some products of this type sometimes also claim to eliminate cellulite, they may at best simply improve the look of the skin temporarily.
Below you'll find some of the Best Cellulite Removal Creams on the market in our opinion: