- facial toner reviews
Pixi Rose Caviar Essence Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Pixi Rose Caviar Description
The Pixi Rose Caviar is marketed as a weightless serum that easily melts into the skin to deliver the moisturizing and brightening benefits of fresh botanicals. It provides the hydration needed to maintain natural radiance and glow of the skin. It also contains natural plant oils that can tone, refine and soften the skin.
For best results, place a few drops of the product into your palm and press it gently into the skin after cleansing the skin. Allow it to be fully absorbed by the skin before putting on other products.
This Rose Caviar Essence Review contains plenty of information about this product.
Petra Strand, the founder of Pixi Beauty, is considered by many as an experienced makeup artist and product developer. She has been in the industry for over 20 years. She founded the company more than 10 years ago with the hopes of developing skin-restoring and –loving products that are easy and convenient to use. She aims to help women who are always on the go to find a way to enhance their natural beauty in the simplest way possible.
The essence was released along with the company’s Rose Balm in May 2017. It can leave the skin hydrate and brighter in an instant. Sadly, there are no studies that can prove such claims.
Pixi Rose Caviar Ingredients
These are some of the ingredients of the essence:
- Bergamot Peel Oil: This has purifying benefits when applied topically. It also gives off a calming and relaxing scent.
- Tocopheryl Acetate: This is a skin conditioning agent that can soften and smoothen the skin. But since it is a synthetic Vitamin E derivative, it is considered to be a potential skin irritant by experts.
- Soybean Oil: This has small molecules that can easily penetrate the skin. It can also nourish the skin from deep within. This is not recommended for people who are allergic to nuts and soybeans.
- Grape Seed Oil: This has twice the amount of vitamin E that is found in olive oil. As a result, it can deliver antioxidant protection to the skin. In addition to that, it can also help unclog pores.
Pixi Rose Caviar Pros
- The essence is paraben-free, but it does contain potential irritants. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective
- This can soften, refine and tone the skin.
- It is cruelty-free and suitable for all skin types.
Pixi Rose Caviar Cons
- The essence does not have many reviews yet.
- Some of the previous users claim that they did not see any results upon using the product for weeks.
- The item contains Tocopheryl Acetate, a synthetic form of vitamin E that may cause skin irritations.
- The product is quite expensive for such a small amount and the basic benefits that it can provide.
- Its claims are not backed up by studies.
Pixi Rose Caviar Price & Quantity
The Pixi Rose Caviar Essence comes in a 145 ml tube and is sold for a price of £26.00 in the official Pixi Beauty site. It is available on retailer sites as well.
Should You Buy It?
This essence claims to leave the skin hydrated and brighter—two of the qualities we all want our skin to have. While the product truly contains some ingredients that may help achieve these qualities, there are some users who did not experience the expected results. According to them, it may have hydrated their skin, but they did not see any improvements in their skin’s brightness.
We recommend that you choose an essence that has been proven effective through clinical studies and reviews.
Does It Come With a Guarantee?
The company does offer a return policy. However, you can only return Pixi Rose Caviar Serum for a refund if it is damaged. Returns for reasons other than that won’t be accepted by the company. To be eligible for a return, the product must still be unused, still in its original packaging and must be shipped back to them within 30 days after the date of purchase.
Using a toner on the skin is an important part of a complete skincare routine but often neglected by many people. Toners not only help remove all excess traces of skin cleansers but they can also help restore the skin's PH balance and encourage the blood flow to the skin cells. The toner one chooses should be matched to the skin type and contain natural, pure ingredients that have undergone clinical and consumer testing.
Below you'll find some of The Best Face Toner formulations on the market in our opinion: